NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tyson

What are you doing to replace games in the "draught"?

After the advice Flunk threw upon us, and the reluctant response of the board members in this news and game draught that's eating at everybody, I thought "what better way to relieve us of this uptight atmosphere than to talk about the very cause of it?" So, without further ado:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSTEAD OF GAMING(on Wii) MATES?!

Are you possibly playing other, non-Wii platforms? Having strenuous ammounts of boredom sex with with your aged neighbor? Maybe you happen to be complaining about the draught on internet forums, or you may not have noticed a draught at all. Your two cents?

Going outside, playing sport, seeing firends, generally what I do every summer. To satisfy my gaming hunger however, I've just bought Baldur's gate 1,2 and both the expansion packs for £9.99. It should keep me ticking over. Plus I'll have summer to play/complete all those games on the wii that i didn't have time to play during term time.

Drought?

There's no drought for me :)

There's to many games that I want just now.Resi 4,Mario Party 8 ,Big Brain Academy,Trauma Centre.Which take me up to August.Then in September Super Paper Mario and Dragon Blade.

But stuff non Wii related,i'm considering getting a 360,especially with ema bonus and wages in July,but there's not exactly much games I want for it.Maybe wait for Naruto.

But anyway there's more than enough Wii goodness for me over the summer.

Also I will be at work in July again but also going camping with friends aswell and also going to a forest to play hide and seek with them which should be pretty fun

What drought? I still have to buy blur, Godfather, DBZ Tenkaichi 2 and there are cool games like Scarface and RE4 coming up.

Messing about with that r4ds thing I purchased last weekend.

Trying to get golds in Wii Sports and Wii Play games. Some of those are soooo hard.

Trying to get golds in Wii Sports and Wii Play games. Some of those are soooo hard.

They are indeed. For Wii play, i've only got 4 Platinum medals in Shooting Range, Billards with a score of 65 points, Fishing and Charge! (cow riding game).

Wii Sports, i've done very little of the training, mainly just play Baseball seeing as though thats my favorite game out of the 5, my rankings not all that good though, currently on 1549 but have beaten Sakura, the champ 3 times.

Living underwater and thinking about all the games and albums I'm gonna miss. But when I get back, spending spree!

What are you doing to replace games in the "draught"?

What draught?

I don't have much time for gaming lately, but when I do, I'm playing Skies of Arcadia and Metal Gear Solid, games I missed out on during the GC era.

Drought? I'm still trying to complete Pangya, and I'll pick up RE4 next week!

Before Pangya, however, I did play on my PS2 and 360. Mostly FFXII and DOA4. Of course, that's just my gaming time. I still do things like practising web design, visiting friends/family, and reading.

i am trying to organise a Mario Strikers league. it will be fasr and furiouse. sweet.

I really have only been playing Wii games mostly. And a fair bit of online PC gaming now that I have internets. But by and large mostly Wii games. Need to get Eledees at some point. And Dragonball. Actually looks pretty good fun. Oooh, and Metal Slug. Can't beat a nice slice of Metal Slug.

Might pick up some Gamecube titles, as I never owned a Gamecube!

:)

Same, I still need to get myself a copy of Starfox Assault, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Box, Metal Gear Sold: Twin Snakes, Mario Superstar Baseball, Baten Kaitos 1 & 2, Ikaruga, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and Skies Of Arcadia just to name a few. To have just about all GC exclusive games released for the system.

Catching up on some old GC games , and completing some of the 11 VC games that I have so far downloaded yet not really touched much.

Also , frantically saving up for all the Wii goodies that HAD better hit in Q3/4.

at the moment i am playing alot of C&C3. love online. although i get my ass wiped all the time

I guess the natural game to replace draughts would be chess.

Classic! Want a game online any time?

i'm going to my local used game store to buy used gamecube gba and ds games.

plus i buy the ocasional vc game

though i still need paper mario and pokemon battle revolution is coming out in north america next week so thats something else to do.

I'm not playing my Wii, instead, my Gamecube and 360 are keeping me busy.

Sign in to follow this