NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
rizz

Ep3 out on Monday

Well, anyone going to get it?

I'm very tempted to get it on video rather than dvd, since I have all the others on video I think it would be nice to complete the set. Hopefully they'll have a huge dvd box set out soon. I'd quite like one with the 2-disc versions on 1-3 and then I suppose just the 4 discs that made up the trilogy dvd this september. Would kinda suck if they just released a 6 disc box set.

edit - lol

Um wrong board?

But yes i am going to get it on DVD. I dont buy many vids anymore

I'll be buying the inevitable six-disc DVD boxset, but I'll probably pick this up anyway. I have the first three on taped-off-telly VHS, Episode 1 on paid-for VHS, and Episode 2 on DVD.

in a word....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ill get the ultimate stupendous overthetop megalastic stupastic star wars saga collection set deluxe 2 turbo

I like Haver will be waiting for the huge box set that will be raped by Lucas again, so that Jar Jar is everywhere. In every scene.

It's not coming out on VHS is it? Im sure Lucas said he wasnt bringing it out, only on DVD. Could be, and highly likely, wrong!!

Why would it come out on a dead format? Everything comes out on DVD these days, hardly anything on video. I wonder if people will change to HD-DVD and bluray as fast as they did to DVD.

I see it on choicesdirect.com for £12.74 on vhs. I think I will get that and then get the uber dvd set when it comes out.

Some big titles and many kids titles still come out on VHS, which was a bitch back at Woolies.

Anyway I will not be buying it. Ep 3, like the other recent Star Wars films, is something to only be watched once. However there is another sci-fi film coming out on DVD in December...

I never bothered going to the cinema to see Episode 3, and I've already got Ep1+2 in my DVD collection...............so this purchase is inevitable for me.

I hope I'm wowed by some CG lovelyness, or I'm going to be disappointed. :smile:

I finish college at 2pm on Monday, so I'll drop by my work on the way home, and then watch it straight away when I get in.

I've also aquired the Corpse Bride tonight which I'm going to watch tomorrow.

Cant believe you never went to see it!?! Kerazy!!

I loved it and I cant wait. Preordered it from amazon and hoping they send it early!! I'm filming in france from next tuesday so if they SEND it on monday I wont get to see it until I get back :(

Cant believe you never went to see it!?! Kerazy!!

Yeah yeah.............I know I should of gone and seen it, but in the past I've just gotten annoyed with sitting in the cinema watching a film that I've been waiting for for ages just to have either my mates laughing and talking throughout, or some other arse in the back lobbing stuff.

But to tell the truth, you really can't beat watching a film at the cinema for the full experience.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though dazzybee, and your comment leads me to expect great things when I finally see it on Monday. :wink:

Ive had it preordered for months.

And we get it 29 hours before america.

Loved it so much i went to see it twice (and i'm sure a number of people here saw it way more than that!)!

I've got Episodes I & II on DVD (and Episodes IV,V,VI on VHS) so i'm really tempted to buy this;

but i'd really like to wait for the complete DVD box set.

Has there been any announcements for the complete box set?

Gosh dudes, I like, totally wanted to see Ep3 man, but then on the way to the cinema I like, noticed a giant pile of crushed glass at the side of the road, which this guy said I could roll around on for the same price as a cinema ticket, so I'm like "Wow! Totally Dude!" and I like, spent the next 3 months rubbing razor shards into my eyeballs instead. Man.

I want to get it super bad but i'll probably end up waiting for a box set with all 6 movies since i dont have any of them on DVD.

This film was awesome. I see it on release day with my mates and when we came out we went and got another ticket and went straight back in. I will be getting it on Monday along with Battlefront 2.

Ooo battlefront 2. I could be tempted to get it on pc, I quite enjoyed the first and still play it occasionally, the main problem was lack of maps.

i cannot wait to get it! i havent pre-ordered just incase postie doesnt deliver on time so im gonna go into the shops and get it.

ill also buy the trilogy or sixology (is that a word) if that comes out.

The dark side of the force is flowing through me, pre-ordered it, VHS style! Hardcore collection skills there, 1-6 vhs :awesome:

Have it on pre-order on choicesdirect, usually they send a day before. Or at least they used to. I'm expecting about a million other things on that day anyway so i'm not fussed if it doesn't come.

I wont be.

Lucas is a money hungry whore who i refuse to help get even richer. Plus, the fact i dont like Star Wars :P

Sign in to follow this