NEurope
Patch

Name That Game

Unfortunately I skipped this specific Sega generation.

I think a lot of people did. Shame since it was a good era. It's just that times were-a-changin.

I'll post clues tomorrow evening if no one else has guessed any more.

Carried over from previous page for ease:

Just though I'd add a bit of variety since this seems to be slowing down. Guess the games from the song. There are ways to cheat on this so I'm counting on people to not stoop so low! Some are pretty easy anyway.
Broadcast Yourself
Audio

1: [MUSIC]7ypCHc6D-pY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="280" height="50">

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

2:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

3:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

4:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

5:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

6:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

7:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

8:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

9:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

10:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Edit: The ones in bold are left to guess.

Edited by Goafer
Automerged Doublepost

You've already beaten me in the good quizmaster test because I couldn't be assed to carry my images over. Did take me a huge amount of time to edit and upload them mind. Btw those games posted are my favourites of all time.

You've already beaten me in the good quizmaster test because I couldn't be assed to carry my images over. Did take me a huge amount of time to edit and upload them mind. Btw those games posted are my favourites of all time.

Yeah, I picked my favourite music (Sega fanboy much?! :p) except for the recognisable ones such as Jet Set Radio and Shenmue. Also left out ones such as Burning Rangers since they had the name in the lyrics.

I see what you've done there, you've only posted 1 answer and got the answer slightly wrong to make you appear more innocent. I tell you what why don't you fuck off you cheating bastard?! haha jokes

10. rock and roll racing

Yup. Although Dwarf is right, it's technically Rock 'n' Roll Racing. But meh.

These are still left to guess from my three.

How about these one's

[ATTACH]2707[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2709[/ATTACH]

Hopefully these won't be got straight away, well no 2 probably will be :)

Some hints,

1. PC action shooter, renowned at the time for its destructible scenery. It's rumoured that it took place within the Wing Commander universe.

Also came out on the PSX & Saturn.

3. Yup tapedeck, this was well known for it's graphics engine back in the day. Used Voxel's rather than polygons, for most of the scenery and characters. Needed a mamouth PC at the time, but had some seriously nice water effects.

Haha, I feel sorry for the sucker who was in charge of updating scores. Er . . . oh.

I've tried to isolate the pictures that haven't been guessed yet. Please correct me if they've already been guessed.

steggy 1

[ATTACH]2725[/ATTACH]

Clue:PC action shooter, renowned at the time for its destructible scenery. It's rumoured that it took place within the Wing Commander universe. Also came out on the PSX & Saturn.

steggy 3

[ATTACH]2726[/ATTACH]

Clue: Yup tapedeck, this was well known for it's graphics engine back in the day. Used Voxel's rather than polygons, for most of the scenery and characters. Needed a mamouth PC at the time, but had some seriously nice water effects.

nando 2

[ATTACH]2727[/ATTACH]

nando 4

[ATTACH]2728[/ATTACH]

dwarf 1

[ATTACH]2729[/ATTACH]

dwarf 21

[ATTACH]2730[/ATTACH]

I'm cheekily guessing Tomb Raider: Anniversary for dwarf21.

There's also audio clips further up this page still to be guessed (I wish my comp had sound!).

Edited by Patch

Have now posted all the answers including the 2 that nobody got.

1)

33ni7gj.jpg

2)

6t20wy.jpg

3)

2hqyn83.jpg

4)

fymr0i.jpg

5)

w7h4kz.jpg

6)

2u6nq4w.jpg

7)

286qy4p.jpg

8)

mkgabm.jpg

9)

fyh2dk.jpg

10)

2s67vqt.jpg

11)

eqcnpz.jpg

12)

209lwcl.jpg

13)

34gq0wy.jpg

14)

2cy5ppt.jpg

15)

2ise7pv.jpg

16)

9011xy.jpg

17)

33wmibm.jpg

18)

w9bds4.jpg

19)

j6lc12.jpg

20)

2r5vn2b.jpg

21)

6jgdv5.jpg

22)

21l7se0.jpg

23)

2i9nwnq.jpg

24)

dpbazl.jpg

25)

33th0l4.jpg

26)

2dj81x.jpg

27)

2jcwzgk.jpg

1) Worms 3D

2) Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

3) Crazy Taxi

4) Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

5) Metroid Prime

6) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time

7) Fallout 3

8) Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

9) Uncharted

10) Tekken Tag Tournament

11) Super Monkey Ball

12) Warioware: Mega Party Game$

13) Mario Kart DS

14) Super Smash Bros.

15) Metal Gear Solid 4

16) Half Life 2

17) Diddy Kong Racing

18) Timesplitters 2 (Stone Golem)

19) SSX

20) Resident Evil 4

21) Tomb Raider (it's the bloody original look at the textures!)

22) Quake 3

23) Resistance 2

24) Gran Turismo 3

25) GoldenEye

26) Enter the Matrix

27) Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

That's a wrap!

Time for a hint I guess..

nando 2

This is a Nintendo 64 Game. That is probably a big enough clue as there aren't that many football related games to choose from..

nando 4

It's a Hidden Gem, in my opinion :heh:

Time for a hint I guess..

nando 2

This is a Nintendo 64 Game. That is probably a big enough clue as there aren't that many football related games to choose from..

nando 4

It's a Hidden Gem, in my opinion :heh:

nando 4. I had to google it, and managed to find it.

Super Soccer

Nando 2: International Superstar Soccer 64? I remember playing that at my uncle's. FIFA had the rights to players' names so they had to alter them slightly.

Nando 2: International Superstar Soccer 64? I remember playing that at my uncle's. FIFA had the rights to players' names so they had to alter them slightly.

..you obviously didn't play it long enough :heh: It's the wrong answer I'm afraid.. but at least you have whittled down the options.. a little : peace:

Once these are all figured out I think we need to go back to one person at a time, the thread is getting a bit confusing trying to keep track of everything.

..nope, MoogleViper :heh:

I'll give it a while longer before I give any more hints.. I expect someone should be able to figure it out!

Any I agree with Happenstance too and would like to make a point of saying that I would like to do the next set of pictures for Name That Game before someone else posts the next set.. if that is OK? :heh:

..nope, MoogleViper :heh:

I'll give it a while longer before I give any more hints.. I expect someone should be able to figure it out!

Any I agree with Happenstance too and would like to make a point of saying that I would like to do the next set of pictures for Name That Game before someone else posts the next set.. if that is OK? :heh:

Premier Manager 64 per chance? Otherwise i was gonna say another one of the ISS games, be it 98 or 2000.

Awww jeh baby! Can't stop the Pookster! Do I have to come up with one now or something?

..not really.. but I'd say go for it :heh:

I think most things have been guessed so I don't think it would do any harm if you posted a few for us : peace:

OK, here are the scores to the best of my knowledge:

Scores

/ nando / (14)

goaferboy (13)

Moogleviper (8)

Shino (6)

Happenstance (5)

Deathborn (4)

Patch (4)

darksnowman (3)

Chris the great (3)

Jonnas (2)

D_prOdigy (2)

steggy (2)

Coolness Bears (1)

welsh_gamer (1)

ShavenWolf (1)

Mundi (1)

Coolness Bears (1)

Pookiablo (1)

Points to note: dwarf's score tally added up to 26, even though only 25 out of 27 were guessed, so someone has an extra point somewhere.

Was Soundtrack #10 in fact '18 Wheeler', as guessed by Nando? I didn't see a confirmation of that, so nando may deserve an extra point if so.

There are some audio clips still to be guessed (see top of this page) and there is one more of steggy's pictures left:

[ATTACH]2738[/ATTACH]

I think we need another clue.