NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Cmaaaaaaan, guys.

It's generally the lack of wii games and news in general. I think it's the same for every console actually.

Next month (E3) and that other conference in August should liven things up! Is it the calm before the storm? I reckon so.

bring back solitanze, zeldafreak and the other trolls, then it would be more fun

Damn it fierce I'm trying. I used to create most of the threads in retro but now ye made the WII chanel one.

Hey i posted a new thread but it must have been soooooo boring cos only 1 person replied!

I've noticed things aren't as lively as they were, but a lot of interesting people have been banned too!

Come back zeldafreak all is forgiven!

I'm joking! :laughing:

We still play with ZeldaFreak on Xbox Live Gears matches. He's as whiney as ever.

bring back solitanze, zeldafreak and the other trolls, then it would be more fun

We still play with ZeldaFreak on Xbox Live Gears matches. He's as whiney as ever.

Well, at least they provided a good bit of debate, i for one welcomed the spice they brought to the forum!

Out of curiosity, why was ZeldaFreak banned? And for that matter why was Nintendork banned?

we need more photoshop threads

that will get the boards (or at least one of them) going again

another problem is that there are too many staff/mods/green/red name people. people tend to give them too much respect and things get stiffled.

(respect should all be about the post counts not the colour of your name).

(respect should all be about the post counts not the colour of your name).

So people who post meaningless drivel every other minute should be respected more than someone who makes a fantastic post every other day?

Respect is earned by actions and words, not post count and not forum status.

i thought this thread was to bring back the fun happy rainbow bunnies?

I have noticed how things have slowed down on here over the past few weeks. Just got to hope things start to pick up again otherwise members will start to wander off.

P.S. I love you

Happy now :heh:

the bunnies are bouncing now :heart: : peace: :bowdown:

on a forum and site that calls for the ban on Manhunt 2 to be lifted as it's a bit of contradiction that so many are banned for voicing their opinions :P