NEurope
jammy2211

Dragon Blade: Wraith of Fire

When I first seen this I thought it was an RPG.I need an RPG for the Wii soon.

Thanks for the video just about to watch it.I really hope it's good.

Also can someone fix the title please :heh:

I'm interested. Graphics don't look super but wii exclusive to me means built with the wii-mote in mind so i'll look forward to seeing more.

Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire is due for Europe 14th September.

Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire is due for Europe 14th September.

I know,that's why i'm getting hyped up about it :)

First RPG has been dated : peace:

Er you really think it's an rpg. i thought it was a brawler of some sort.

I hope not i dislike rpgs for some reason.

Looks like a God of War type clone to me.

Looks alright, though I get the feeling there may be alot of repetitive and mediocre fighting inbetween everything.

Good to have though and an exclusive aswell.

graphics look pretty ok but the effect on the sword is very nice. Looks like and action/adventure to me. With RPG elements of course...

I'm quite interested in this game. I love me some dragons.

Yay for exclusives, but it doesn't look that good to me yet. If this really is a September release then I doubt this will be above average.

we need this one to succeed, needs to be the biggest third party exclusive this year for the Wii otherwise companies like Konami are never gonna give the Wii many hard core games.

If Red Steel and this can make it as million sellers then it sends out a big message for the next wave of third party games.

Looks a bit... unrefined if you ask me. The inability to walk in the water just looks ameteurish in this day and age. Invisible walls suck. Doesn't look like "1 to 1" control either.

Looks a bit... unrefined if you ask me. The inability to walk in the water just looks ameteurish in this day and age. .

has never stopped metroid etc for doing it. Unless samus can swim in the next one which i doubt.

The controls look dodgy.

has never stopped metroid etc for doing it. Unless samus can swim in the next one which i doubt.

Your post confuses me. He's talking about a game not letting you go in the water, and it sounds like you are saying that you can't go in water in Metroid. Which is completely wrong.

I'll probably get it anyway, even if it's not as polished as, say, God of War, and even if it doesn't get great reviews - just for the sake of supporting an original hack & slash game on Wii.

Looks great gameplay, it's on a very low budget so I will forgive the poor graphics.

I think I'll get this over Super Paper Mario, not really sure though. Hopefully I will be able to get a review copy, hmmmmmm.

could be good. im not too worried about the graphics not being good, the gameplay looks fun enough for me.

Doesn't look bad. If done right could very well be THE hack'n slash formula for wii.

I can't say much from the videos, but if that is the start of the game and if you gain news moves as the game progresses, things are surely looking up.

About not being able to walk to water...unless you gain the ability to swim in the middle of the game, that pretty much sucks. (Maybe it has to do with the fact that the sword is made of fire :heh:)