N-Europe

Dragon Blade: Wraith of Fire

jammy2211

we need this one to succeed, needs to be the biggest third party exclusive this year for the Wii otherwise companies like Konami are never gonna give the Wii many hard core games.

If Red Steel and this can make it as million sellers then it sends out a big message for the next wave of third party games.

Looks a bit... unrefined if you ask me. The inability to walk in the water just looks ameteurish in this day and age. .

has never stopped metroid etc for doing it. Unless samus can swim in the next one which i doubt.

The controls look dodgy.

has never stopped metroid etc for doing it. Unless samus can swim in the next one which i doubt.

Your post confuses me. He's talking about a game not letting you go in the water, and it sounds like you are saying that you can't go in water in Metroid. Which is completely wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't look bad. If done right could very well be THE hack'n slash formula for wii.

I can't say much from the videos, but if that is the start of the game and if you gain news moves as the game progresses, things are surely looking up.

About not being able to walk to water...unless you gain the ability to swim in the middle of the game, that pretty much sucks. (Maybe it has to do with the fact that the sword is made of fire :heh:)