N-Europe

Good Work, Everyone.

Fierce_LiNk

I would just like to thank the staff and readers for their work yesterday. The staff for posting the news up so swiftly and quickly, and for keeping everybody updated. Conor for his fantastic editorial, which you can all read here: http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=10628

We worked really hard as a team yesterday, and it was great to see both the site and forums buzzing with action.

Also, I'd like to thank the readers for making comments on the main article itself, and for contributing to the forum rountable.

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=10627

There ya go, take a gander for yourself.

I'm also proud to say that the article about Manhunt reached 84 comments, which is a new record for N-Europe. Fantastic work everybody, I can't wait to see what the final total will be.

Once again, great work everybody. Lets hear it for the readers, who kept this place buzzing, and the staff for their fantastic work yesterday. The news guys for keeping us informed, the graphics guys for getting the banners and news minis up as quickly as possible, the whole staff team for contributing to the roundtable, and Conor for his excellent editorial.

I'm proud of this site.

Do you mean Conor's Editorial?

It's awesome, isn't it?

Agreed, Conor really has a gift there - he managed to convey what the majority of people were thinking yet put it so eloquently - 84 comments can't be wrong! well written sir! :grin:

I'm really impressed by the community spirit of this site and it's forum members - this was probably the biggest news to hit this site since the Wii launch and everybody got involved, voiced there opinions, made suggestions, floated ideas about - now all these things make this site awesome a real sense of community - not many sites can atest to that so well done everybody! :yay:

I wouldnt be surprised if Conor was stolen from us by a magazine.

We've already lost Jav, I'll be damned if we're losing another to THE Magazine industry.

Good work all. Glad to see that the roundtable produced comments that reflect the state of things around here properly. Thanks to the staff for getting the article up so quickly.

We got it up quickly, but next time we'll be even quicker.

I'm really impressed by the community spirit of this site and it's forum members - this was probably the biggest new to hit this site since the Wii launch and everybody got involved, voiced there opinions, made suggestions, floated ideas about - now all these things make this site awesome a real sense of community - not many sites can atest to that so well done everybody! :yay:

We really grabbed this news by the balls, I was impressed, too.

The forum appears to be the missing staff member, if you know what I mean. In the future, we'll be seeing a lot more emergency roundtables, but for this to happen, we need people to post both on the forums and in the comments section. If we can also attract more visitors to the site, then we'll get a nice range of views for the roundtable, too.

It's nice to see how much our little forums has evolved since it's cube-europe days; everyone so close and we've got great people running the site 24/7. Have to admit Fierce, you in particular have done very well...you're like a forum god to me :)

It's nice to see how much our little forums has evolved since it's cube-europe days; everyone so close and we've got great people running the site 24/7. Have to admit Fierce, you in particular have done very well...you're like a forum god to me :)

I'm actually role-less at the moment. All I do is shout at the staff and tell them what to do. It's effing great!

Well done to everyone who helped out on this; Flinky promised that the beatings would be less intense for a few days.

No, I did not. The beatings shall go on as planned.

To the rest of the forum: Guys, you must think Cube and Tellyn are exaggerating, but, well, I really am turning into a bit of a slave driver.

I was on and on at the guys last week telling them to post at least 20 articles a day. There was shock in the camp. 20?! We can't do that. It's impossible.

Well, congrats are in order, because today (now yesterday) we managed to get 20 articles up. Cube posted 12 by himself, which is highly commendable.

So, come on readers. You need to support these guys, yourselves and this site by going to the comments section and posting. No matter how small the post is, we need your support.

Today we're going for 21.