NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Stupid Things That Make You Angry

Loading times - I was raised on good ol' Nintendo cartridge consoles. Loading times ain't right damnit!

The humid heat of summer - How can people enjoy being sticky and horrible? I'm a winter person, the sun pisses me off. Long live nights and winters.

Girls who cock tease - Don't flirt with me all night and drop hints if you aren't planning on making it go anywhere!

!

3 Very good points.

my mother ( from time to times - especially tonight when i was forced to cut out a few hours of revision to go up to the hospital to see granny cause dad was and she was "too tired"... ffs shes grannys daughter - dads not even blood related and he wanted to make sure she was ok

the word CRAIC

Manchester United Following, Knowledge-less glory hunting Twunts

I hate those people who follow any team that do good. One guy I knew loved Leeds, he saw those go down and Chelsea win. Guess what he does?

Some more from me

Mothers who know their hearing is bad, yet refuse to wear their hearing aids because it's probably embarrasing. Not only is it embarrasing enough for me to be walking with you while you limp along always complaining about how bad yours is but you fret over something as silly as that. Ugh.

Then when I have to repeat myself even when I said whatever I said loud and clear enough that someone else heard it who isn't in the conversation.

The black people [i am yet to see a white bloke in such a role] who are in just about every toilet in the clubs/similar establishments of the world, with their masses of aftershave and lollypops. Especially those who shout "Freshen up! Freshen for the poonani!" That's a direct quote.

Customers at work piss me off something rotten. To set the scene, I work in a supermarket, only two nights a week.

I can guarantee once a week I'll get someone ask me something like "does this taste good?" or "what does this smell like?" or "will this remove [random stain]". How do I know?!! I only stack the fricking shelves!! I don't even do the shopping for my house, I just eat whats in the cupboard!!

Another thing is when they claim to have bought something from the store that we don't stock or stopped stocking a while back and they claim it was there last week. Eg. "Hello, I bought a tiny can of coke here last week, where can I find them?".. "Er.. Hi, we actually stopped selling the very small cans of coke a few months back, but regular cans can be found in the fridges near the cigarette counter".. "oh, I got one last week.." (me thinking, fuck off, no you didn't stop wasting my time) what I atually say "sorry for the mix up, hope the alternative is ok".

And I swear there is a breed of customer I've labelled "The Tactical Annoyer", basically they strategically place themselves and their trolley to block me from doing anything and waste around 10 mins. Excellent I hear you cry? Not when I have 3 pallets of work and only 2 hours to finish.

So next time you do your shopping have the colleagues best interests at heart. :)

Niggas stealing bikes.

(I'm not racist I'm kidding.)

The black people [i am yet to see a white bloke in such a role] who are in just about every toilet in the clubs/similar establishments of the world, with their masses of aftershave and lollypops. Especially those who shout "Freshen up! Freshen for the poonani!" That's a direct quote.

LOL, I thought it was only down here they had them.

The bloke at Walkabout has an array of phrases like that.

"no something no something," he says. Usually to do with getting laid, mind.

The manhunt 2 ban is a silly thing which has me annoyed guess im going to have to buy resi 4 now sigh. :cry:

Pedestrians in busy car parks who seem oblivious to moving cars so continue to walk slowly down the center of the road with their trollies full of cat food and hair nets, DO YOU WANT ME TO RUN OVER YOU?

People who stop their cars on busy roads and put on their "Hazard Warning" lights as though that makes it OK to be a complete tool.

Kids who walk around town with their mobile phones playing tinny renditions of crappy songs as though they are the coolest, most original human on the planet. Where did this fad come from?

90% of all motorists on the road.

- People who dither at roundabouts when its plainly obvious that the car is turning off before it reaches them.

- People who slam on the brakes at traffic lights when it changes from Green to Amber. Especialy when they are halfway accross the line.

- People who do 40mph whatever the speed limit.

- People who insist on driving there kids to school when they live just round the corner from said school. It acutaly takes me half as long to get to work during the school holidays.

- People who drive 4 by 4's when they have no need for one.

- People who don't indicate and expect you to realise they are turning.

:mad:

Not when I have 3 pallets of work and only 2 hours to finish.

Piece of piss. I could get at least 2 and a half done in two hours.

-loud eaters

-certain people touching/messing my stuff

- my sister

Women drivers who hog the roads by taking their kids to school when they might just live round the corner. Then they have the decency to stop in the middle of the road, get out and have a chat with a few other ladies before they move. And they don't take kindly to "Move your f**k**g car out the way so i can get to work"

Customers at tills that take a lifetime to sort themselves out before they leave the tills. At least when i was on the tills, i'd wait till the customers were not there before i sorted the till out.

Chavs/Townies (Need i say more)

People who slam on the brakes at traffic lights when it starts to change from Green to Amber, then when the lights change back to green, they don't move for half an hour then they move when the lights are about to change again.

People who don't indicate and expect you to realise they are turning.

When you leave a car park space, people take their time walking with trollies past your car when you are leaving. Are these people oblivious to moving cars. Serious now, i purposely reversed slowly into a shopping trolly someone put behind my car while they were chatting to someone who stopped their car in the middle of the lane to teach them a lesson in awareness.

Senior Citizens counting their pennies by the bus driver or at a cashier when you are in a rush to get somewhere and you are either behind them or on the bus waiting for them to sit down.

People not making sure the toilet seat (or entire toilet for that matter) is clean after they've used it. Is it that difficult to clean up your hair and piss from the seat? Or do you really want other people to see what you left and have to clean up after you? :angry:

Piece of piss. I could get at least 2 and a half done in two hours.

All depends on the size, the amount of work I've already done, and how much needs to be pulled forward. :)

I hated it at school when a student would piss about and not let the teacher give out the lesson, the teacher is only doing their job, it doesn't just annoy them, but everyone else in the bloody classroom!

People who take their dogs out for walks and when the dogs stop to sniff at something, they stop and let them. Looking like a tw*t just standing there, aren't they supposed to be the master?

Birmingham City fans who call the Villa "Arseton Vileurgh" or "Aston Vile", whereas I simply call them "The Blues". I especially hate Bluenoses who go on about Peter pissing Enckelman! He was never that good a goalkeeper anyway!

People on here who rate my avatar, and say "I don't know who he is...", it feckin' says right there in the avatar!

People who think it's witty to go "oneone" to take the piss because someone held the 1 key that little bit longer than the shift key, resulting in "!!!!!!!!!!!!11".

However some people take it to the extreme, doing:

"!!!!!!!!!!one!!!one!eleventyone!!!1"

Makes me want to plow their arse with my foot.

Lol! Im gonna need to cut that down around you in that case.

As mentioned ;

Christians yelling about Jeebus/Bible/How much Ive sinned in the street...Like...who are you? What is this?

People who stand at the cash point/cashier taking huge amounts of time to put money and change back in their purse...Its like...SIDE STEP 1 STEP TO THE LEFT AND LET ME GET ON WITH MY LIFE!!!!!1111one!112eleven!11hundred

1. Lateness. If you're gonna be a **** and be late at least send a text to say so.

2. People that say one thing and do another. Don't let me prepare for something and then go and do something else causing me hassle.

3. Snoring. Especially fat bastards that wake up and say 'I wasn't snoring' like a fat slob.

4. Bad adverts. They make me want to smash the tv.

5. Reality TV. When you're life is so dull you have to watch someone elses....

6. Noisy eating. FOR FUCK SAKE SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

7. People that state their opinion as fact. Arrogant tossers.

8. Constantly having to ask people to do things again and again and they still wont do it. This is worse at work when you can't go and scream at them.

9. Parents that tell you to pay them £250 a month to live in their house but still whine when you ask them to buy you some soap.

*Takes breath*

That'll do for now... Actually, fuck it. Steal some other peoples while I'm at it...

10. People telling me to hurry up when I'm late. Like I wasn't already...

11. People that are so impatient to get going that they go and sit in the car while you're still upstairs brushing your teeth.

12. Religion.

13. People who send chain letters. Yeeeaaaahh according to those my mom should have died about 6 times.

OK i'm done.

Thought I was but just remembered something else:

14. People who are terrible drivers but think they're the bee's bollocks. Hold the steering wheel properly, you're not 'cool'.

Really, done this time.

When It feels like I have something in my eye. It happens all the time because my odd sinuses stop my eyes from cleaning themselves properly. I'm writing this with one eye scrunched up right now. It makes me positively miserable sometimes.

if i'm on the other end of an "extreemly uncalled for" knock knock joke

"knock knock"

"whos there?"

"extreemly uncalled for"

"extreemly uncalled for who?"

*kicks me in the balls, and then runs away*

Monkeyking, long time!

You misunderstand I think. I mean customers who stand around at the till taking ages to get their affairs in order while the queue keeps growing.

Hey there!

:)

Yeah Im sorry mate misunderstood that there, it annoys me too, but Im not one to talk as I usually find myself doing it when Im in a queue myself so I just usually give the cash in notes even if I have the change to save me the emabarrassment!

:)

Insurance adverts and furniture adverts on TV. Hate them all! TV is bad enough without that crap.

People not being able to be civil with people they don't know. Life would be so much better if everyone was just nice to everyone.

The most common things that piss me off is things to do with driving. People who drive wrong like cut me up, move out infront of me, get in the wrong lane on a roundabout just to go cut me up and think they can drive faster than me. (there is a particular roundabout which happens quite often on my route to Chester and Cheshire Oaks) and they make out i'm in the wrong! I just feel like throwing the highway code out of my car at them!

Oh and when my mum says anoying things to me as well.

People who don't close the door when having a pee, I don't wanna hear your water hitting toilet water you arsehole.

Oh, and also myself.