NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Stupid Things That Make You Angry

Chatting to ViPeR, MSN, blah blah blah, ahoy new thread.

I'm not an overly angry person, not all the time anyway. Infact, some of my calmest times have been whilst sleeping. But, some things really grate my cheese, and I don't mean slightly graze the cheese, oh no, we're talking a big fothermucking cheese grater from the depths of hell here.

One thing that ticks me off is when people leave wet towels on the floor. Now, I ain' the tidiest person in the world. Infact, I'm untidy. I'm kucking terrible. Awful, awful. But, nothing annoys me more than when people leave wet towels on the floor.

Put it on the radiator darling, it won't kill you. There's, what, 5 or so radiators in this house? I'm sure you can walk the 3 or so feet it'll take you to walk over to the radiator and plus the GODDAMN TOWEL ON IT. Seriously, what is the matter with you people?

Ok, what ticks you off? silly stuff that doesn't matter.

Fierce I'd never have believed ANYTHING would piss you off. You seem the most one of the calmest most cheerily optimistic people on here.

Anyway, people taking fecking AGES to put the cards/cash/receipts away standing at the till for 10 minutes while I'm waiting to go up and pay. Meanwhile I can write a novel in the amount of time it takes them to FECKING MOVE!

It's easy to piss me off, but i can't stay angry or upset about anything for more than half an hour, sometiems i want to be upset, it annoys me.

Nah i don't actually hate you brits:).........

Just some of you.

I just hate scumbags. and travellers.

Stupid things that make me angry?

Charley from Big Brother.

That reminds me...

The entire program of big brother.

Don't just say what makes you angry, but also state WHY they make you angry.

People who drop wet towels on the floor are thoughtless and careless. Seriously, when I wake up tomorrow morning for a shower and reach over to grab a towel, and I don't find one, why will that be? Because some idiot fool has left them all on the floor. That's why. It really is a menace to society.

1) What really does my head in is when people talk constantly when trying to listen to music, and keep trying to talk to you about stupid things when you have your headphones in.

2)Another would be, when i can't find something i get really frustrated and start shouting at people. This doesn't help the situation as they start blaming other people.

3) People who constantly flick through channels.

4) This one really annoys me. When you try and talk to someone and they go and have another convosation with another person who said something to them.

Stupid people being stupid basically. People that talk about something like they're some sort of supreme authority, when in fact they don't know jack.

People stating the obvious like when I'm hurrying because I'm gonna be late and someone says "HURRY UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" urg.

I hate my neighbours who seemed to have become allergic to their back garden for the past year and thus the grass is as high as the fence!!

What's the point in buying a house with a garden if you are not gonna look after it and use it!!

GO LIVE IN A FLAT!

Fierce I'd never have believed ANYTHING would piss you off. You seem the most one of the calmest most cheerily optimistic people on here.

Anyway, people taking fecking AGES to put the cards/cash/receipts away standing at the till for 10 minutes while I'm waiting to go up and pay. Meanwhile I can write a novel in the amount of time it takes them to FECKING MOVE!

Id like to actually defend that

Im a "cashier" and would say that I try and keep everything tidy so that it cuts out having to do that at the end of the night, sometimes I ask the customer who has just walked up to me to just bear with me a sec til I sort it out.

As a customer your aim is to get out of the store, and thats exactly what I want to do too!!

People who don't thank you when you let them past when driving REALLY piss me off! I mean how hard is it just to raise your hand in acknowledgement to the fact that someone has let you by? I always make a conscious effort to thank anyone who does it for me - even when it's some traffic calming thing and they have to do it I still raise my hand!

fothermucking

Oh and people who swap the first letter of a swear with the first letter of the word before/after it :heh:

Loading times - I was raised on good ol' Nintendo cartridge consoles. Loading times ain't right damnit!

The humid heat of summer - How can people enjoy being sticky and horrible? I'm a winter person, the sun pisses me off. Long live nights and winters.

Girls who cock tease - Don't flirt with me all night and drop hints if you aren't planning on making it go anywhere!

Bells whisky - 'nuff said

People from school you were more or less indifferent to acting as if you were best mates years after school has finished! Its pathetic, you're a weird and not in a good way. Leave!

People who go on forums and complain about small things.

Oops.

Oops.

Sort of like what you're doing?

Also I hate that whore of a neighbour that lives in the next building and is constantly screaming at her children for no apparent reason always with a high pitch voice. She's like a fucking banshee. Bitch.

I hate my neighbours who seemed to have become allergic to their back garden for the past year and thus the grass is as high as the fence!!

What's the point in buying a house with a garden if you are not gonna look after it and use it!!

GO LIVE IN A FLAT!

That last bit made me laugh quite a bit. :D

Oh and people who swap the first letter of a swear with the first letter of the word before/after it :heh:

Shurrup. :heh:

People from school you were more or less indifferent to acting as if you were best mates years after school has finished! Its pathetic, you're a weird and not in a good way. Leave!

I'd like to second that, it's so annoying when people do that.

Oops.

It's good to have a small moan about the insignificant things in life. Better than moaning about the big stuff anyway.

When you get a saying stuck in your head for legitimate months, and cant stop saying it to everyone. It annoys you, and it annoys the people around you.

At the moment, I cant stop sayin 'ur mum' to everything :(

Also, how it never gets dark in the summer!!! whyyy!!!

As most people on here probably know by now, almost everything pisses me off.

The top of the pile has to be Jehova's witnesses though:

They believe in god, which makes them stupid, they try to inflict their stupidity upon others, which makes me angry.

They believe in god, which makes them stupid, they try to inflict their stupidity upon others, which makes me angry.

Religious...enforcers(?) annoy me too. Those crazy Christian types who stand in the street shouting about Jesus and his wacky adventures. If I wanted to know I'd go to a chuch thanks. But mostly im pissed at them because they were so loud I couldn't sleep at work on Saturday.

The biggest source of anger in my life comes from Dick though (my brother for those dirty minded gits)

People who think it's witty to go "oneone" to take the piss because someone held the 1 key that little bit longer than the shift key, resulting in "!!!!!!!!!!!!11".

However some people take it to the extreme, doing:

"!!!!!!!!!!one!!!one!eleventyone!!!1"

Makes me want to plow their arse with my foot.

Id like to actually defend that

Im a "cashier" and would say that I try and keep everything tidy so that it cuts out having to do that at the end of the night, sometimes I ask the customer who has just walked up to me to just bear with me a sec til I sort it out.

As a customer your aim is to get out of the store, and thats exactly what I want to do too!!

Monkeyking, long time!

You misunderstand I think. I mean customers who stand around at the till taking ages to get their affairs in order while the queue keeps growing.

Intolerance like above lol

Not to much though im quite chilled out dont like people trying to get into my life to much. Only child syndrom I guess!

At the moment, I cant stop sayin 'ur mum' to everything :(

I still say that. I'm not proud of it, and I feel the force from a friend who doesn't like it but it just comes out.

What I hate...my sister.

1.People that constantly try and talk above everyone else. Its like, why can't someone else get a word in edge-ways for once?

2. When someone leaves things out on the kitchen counter. I just constantly find myself cleaning up my kitchen after someone else has been in their. A kitchens meant to be higenic for christ sake!

3. People who can't keep to time. Whether people turn up really early or late I get so annoyed (unless there is a brilliant reason). If my mate turns up at the door 20 mins early in the morning I just dont answer till around about the time they were meant to turn up.

4. A bad cup of tea. Its not hard to make a good one is it?

5. Little diggs. I mean the kind where your in a group of people and someone says something that was totally un-needed and makes someone feel like a peice of crap, even it was meant to "only be a joke". I write down their names in my head and do the same to them at some point just to see how they feel.

Hmm, I can't think of anymore. This is a great thread by the way. Anything that helps get rid of a bit of anger is fine by me.

Exactly, If they want to waste their lives believing in something ridiculous then fine, but down try and force it down other people's throats.

Pretty much only one thing really pisses me off. Having to repeat myself, especially when arguing or discussing things. In real life i end up saying some snide comment and it gets back at the offender for not listening. Karma eh? :heh: