NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

Regrets

Biggest regret? Studying for exams. It always has a negative effect when compared to exams I don't study for. :indeed:

Hey Jordan I didn't know how much you had shifted over the last 9 months, nice work man. Must've taken hard work and willpower and its payin off.

Personally I tend to regret doing dumb things a lot more than I regret not doing things. I usually go for what I want in the end, taking plenty of risks, so I don't end up regretting things I should've done. I really hate embarrassing moments though so mostly I just regret little mistakes I made that wound up with me redfaced.

Regarding relationships, I have no regrets. Oldtimers of these boards will probably remember how much I fell for a girl a couple of years ago, I was in a very serious relationship but we grew apart and that ended quite bumpily. I don't regret anything that happened there, even in the instances where I was in the wrong, because I've learnt from what transpired and -- despite what people will have you believe, life is actually quite long - and I've found myself back in good times again :)

Personally I think you just have to make sure you don't regret missing things. Fuck your mistakes, they're in the past. Work on going for things in life :)

Mine has to be allowing myself to put on alot of weight. I have managed to put on 6 stone in 3 years....

I am currently trying to lose weight but my will power lets me down all the time and i'm still putting it on... i joined my local gym but never actually seem to go...

Regrets...?

I don't do them.

I could quite easily say that I regret my last long term relationship, but if it hadn't have been for that I would have never traveled the path of meeting my present g/f whom I really love to death and is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

erm, cheating a little (alot) on my english inspector calls coursework, and now not knowing whether my result will come back as them having noticed or not this august.

I had a good reason (well nothing can excuse it but) to though so dont look at me like that! lol

I dont regret telling girl I liked her even though she said she didn;t like me in the same way back. This is only because she told me she did like me like that but just not anymore, so I at least know someone could like me in that way. If that makes any sense.

Things I regret...

1. Lending money (long story)

2. Fucking up my School and College education

3. Smoking Weed

4. Not having tickets to this years British Grand Prix :(

I regret not taking more of an interest in the people around me sooner. I think I will regret it for the rest of my life.

I regret nothing. Nothing at all.

Even taking copeous amounts of speed last year, losing 3 stone, and basically falling into a trap I couldn't escape.

I escaped and became wiser and stronger. Everything happens for a reason.

Regret nothing.

A life without regrets is a life half lived. If we didn't have regrets, we wouldn't learn anything would we?

biggest regret is going on the I.T course (gnvq) after i left school...wish i did mechanics instead now as i was going to do. (was bit interested in I.T but love cars so was going to enrol until 2 mates said there doing a i.t course so joined them gah waste of time)

I don't regret too much, nothing that sticks out.

Theres that rubbish about things happening for a reason.. lets go with that idea :)

Man, I feel lonely not having to regret anything.

My life has been so easy so far...

Hey Jordan I didn't know how much you had shifted over the last 9 months, nice work man. Must've taken hard work and willpower and its payin off.

I hated the way i looked and going out with Letty kinda made me realise i need to take better care of myself.

So i bucked my ideas up. Admittedly, i was a fat fuck. I've lost around 4 inches off my waist since i started, currently a 34/35, trying to get down to 32.

Biggest Regret: Not in my control but I wish we stayed in Liverpool instead of moving to Leicester as A child...

Non Biggest Regret: Moving back to Liverpool, was a risk for the family at the time but I wouldn't of met the people I had, and spent the last few months with my Grandad..:)

Everything is a regret to me.

That post actually made me go awwww. *Big hugs for Dante*

Me? Regrets? There's a word count to this post, and it ain't half big enough!

That post actually made me go awwww. *Big hugs for Dante*

Thanks Fierce Link.

Doing Computer Science at uni instead of History. I would have easily got a 2:1 in History but at the time I didnt see the point in a History degree. Oh how I realise now. Actualy I should have changed at the end of the first year.

Sign in to follow this