NEurope
Mokong

Pre-Owned Wii Sports

Ok, so i'm in my local games store going through the section of pre-owned Wii games to see if anything might take my fancy, and i come across not one but TWO pre-owned copies of Wii Sports priced at 40euro.

Considering the game is packaged with every console why the hell would the store except it on a trade-in?

Anyone who has a Wii already has Wii Sports (unless they traded it in), so who's gonna buy a pre-owned copy it? (unless they people that traded it in, suddenly realize they want the game back)

How very strange! I can remember seeing the odd person trying to sell it on ebay...

i'm sure i read in small print once in game that they don't except wii play and wii sports as a trade in...... Weird

For people who have lost/damaged theirs. Or bought a Wii (without Sports) on ebay I would think.

i know Tescos have taken them back in the past. I know someone who took Wii sports back which was broken to Tescos and told them that it was broken. They were able to exchange it for another wii game of their choice, even though Tescos didn't have to do anything about it.

How very strange! I can remember seeing the odd person trying to sell it on ebay...

i'm sure i read in small print once in game that they don't except wii play and wii sports as a trade in...... Weird

Can trade in Play (with or without remote, different prices though). Sports I doubt it. Theres no barcode on it is there...? And I doubt theres a seperate SKU on the system.

;477406]Can trade in Play (with or without remote' date=' different prices though). Sports I doubt it. Theres no barcode on it is there...? And I doubt theres a seperate SKU on the system.[/quote']

Wii Sports has its own barcode.

Might give it a try tomorrow then, but I agree with Mokong. Whats the point in pre-owned copies? Unless in the future Wiis come package without it or with something else (Wii Sports 2?)

;477415]Might give it a try tomorrow then' date=' but I agree with Mokong. Whats the point in pre-owned copies? Unless in the future Wiis come package without it or with something else (Wii Sports 2?)[/quote']

I can see Nintendo giving the Wii a £30 price drop, and removing Wii Sports from the package. (But release Wii Sports separately for £20 or something)

hehe HEHE HAHA HAHAHAHAHA what a stupid shop owner sjeez he reminds me of a game shop owner that i know that went bankrupt in 3 years

This is exactly like the time where i saw metroid prime hunters demo in DIXONS priced at 45 euro

;477406]Can trade in Play (with or without remote' date=' different prices though).[/quote']

What's the trade in price for Play without the remote?

Few squid I think. Can just remember an email around launch saying it, never checked since.

Game basically don't want it so they won't give you much.