N-Europe

PES6 Tournament

Noodleman

I should be about most weekday evenings after about 7:30ish and probably during the day Saturday.

Just played a couple of games with Valencia. Had no problems scoring keeping a clean sheet however :(

Also found Morientes far more effective than Villa :S

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't play the swapping game, because if you do then I want to swap Utd for Arsenal. But to keep the competition fair and random we should stick to the teams given.

Anyway who wants to play me today let me know, I maybe busy around 7-8 but any other time, just let me know via pm or a post on here. I'll then blow the dust off my xbox and give you a game to remember. :P

Good game fresh. How shockingly shite was my defending? I need to get practicing, you should have hammered me. Maybe next time. :)

I can't believe you got a penalty and then later on in the game for a much worse tackle you didn't. But yeah, I didn't take my opportunities. I underestimated how tense that was going to be.

Guest Stefkov

So what's the game setup? 10 minutes?

I shall be available tonight if I get this damn mario football game done. If you havnt added me on Xbox then gamercard is Stefkov.