NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
UK

My Name is Earl Thread

It's great. It was only a matter of time that the greatest sitcom on right now got it's own thread.

Changed thread title. Please stop using "Official" It really annoys me and there is nothing official about it.

Anyway, I have never really got into this programme.

i missed thursdays episode.

Oh, please God, let him learn how to type.

i love my name is earl.

looking forward to the rest of the second season.

the first episode on thursday was pretty good.

britney spears and kevin federline are american royalty. haha.

Your lack of grammar and punctuation is appalling. Sure, we all make mistakes but you're doing it constantly and it's getting very annoying. Put on spellchecker if it helps.

Not aimed at you, Caris.

Did you not hear me the first time?

No, I was in the middle of posting. Soz...

Ha! That's rich coming from someone who can't spell!

Ok, stop. Who cares if you think you can type better than someone else! WOW, here have a medal!

This thread either goes back on topic or it's gone.

i can't see any repeats, seeing as E4 seems to be enjoying it's live streams of big brother pretty much all day and night.

England, you're being a fucking tit (that actually sounds brilliant). Knock it off.

As for My Name Is Earl, I've only seen a couple of ep's but it's pretty funny in it's own way. Not one of the best programs, but a damn sight better than most of the shit on TV these days.

England, you're being a fucking tit (that actually sounds brilliant). Knock it off.

As for My Name Is Earl, I've only seen a couple of ep's but it's pretty funny in it's own way. Not one of the best programs, but a damn sight better than most of the shit on TV these days.

Yes, I do like big tits, so I'll take that as a compliment. But I sorta agree. Stuff like 'After you've gone' are bullshit, but MNIE is actually really funny. Not something you'll be in hysterics over for days, but good for a lil laugh.

Stop your moaning England,don't want this thread to go now do we?

I totally forgot this was,I thought it started next Thursday.I have House and Shark to watch aswell so hope the times don't cross each other.Hopefully a repeat will be on though.

Glad to see that this is back though.

This forum's fascination with capital letters, correct spelling and it's hating of internet lingo - is maybe one of the gayest things, I have ever seen. It's like a public witch hunt whenever somebody slightly alters something. Grow Up!

But yeah I need to watch this, heard alot of good things.

I think it's one of the best things about the forum to be honest.

About 10% of topics in this forum survive without an argument starting.

Sign in to follow this