NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Is Batman A Superhero Or Not?

Just saying that money is enough to give one incredible power is looking at it kinda one sided, sure Batman used his money to get his gadgets but money didn´t buy his training.

Iron man used money to make his suit but i doubt he went trough no training at all to be able to use it well.

Also if you still have doubts read Red Superman

The basic story about Red Superman is that what if Superman crash landed in the U.S.S.R instead of the USA.

Batman is in it and he wants to kill Superman because he was indirectly responsible for Batman´s parent´s death and lo and behold Batman uses his incredible intellect and nearly kills (still beats the living crap out of him) Superman. Note that in this comic Batman is not rich so he dosen´t have all of his gadgets

Batman does have some fuck-off huge Red Sun lamps though, doesn't he. Lamps that reduce Superman's strength to that of a human and remove his powers. And Superman is a descendant of Lex Luthor in Red Son, so it's hardly canon

Batman isn't a superhero, for the same reason this guy isn't a super hero

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/3112670.stm

he claims to be, though

Batman does have some fuck-off huge Red Sun lamps though, doesn't he. Lamps that reduce Superman's strength to that of a human and remove his powers. And Superman is a descendant of Lex Luthor in Red Son, so it's hardly canon

Yeah the lamps projected the same type of sun rays as from the time where Superman was from and thusly draining his power. All of course a part his scheme to kill him.

Kinda hard to say Red Son is canon, not that i was saying that i was just giving an example of his brilliant tactical mind