NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ant-Shimmin

The Weirdest Drink Ever

What has been the weirdest beverage you have come across and drank..

This is mine

Contents

• Carlsberg
    Fosters
    Blue WKD
    Iron Bru WKD
    Smirnoff Ice
    Whiskey
    Lemon

Took a picture of it

015ef7.jpg

That looks like... piss.

Really.

It may of been one of the added ingredients when my back was turned :|

That looks like... piss.

Really.

what? no it doesn't.. :s

That looks like... piss.

Really.

So does every other lager, what's your point?

On my 17th birthday some guys made a birthday "concoction", can't remember exactly what was in it but some of the ingredients definitely included Jack Daniels, Vodka, a couple of different lagers, Coke and Smirnoff Ice, something along those lines anyway. Had to down it in one, which I managed, however it came back up again fairly sharpish! :heh:

A Car Bomb

Contents

• Half a pint of Guinness
    Shot of Jamesons
    Shot of Baileys
    Topped off with more Guinness

You have to drink it quick before the Baileys starts curdling. I'd seen someone down one beforehand so I knew what to expect. I got a cocktail stirrer and kept stirring it until my crowning moment. It was thick and creamy, reminded me of yoghurt.

I forget what it's called but:

Half a pint of cider

Half a pint of milk

Strong stomach required.

I forget what it's called but:

Half a pint of cider

Half a pint of milk

Strong stomach required.

My friend down here drunk something like that, to our horror. We actually had to go to the local Tesco to get some milk so she could do this. It was definitely interesting, to say the least.

My GF drinks Gin and warm milk wtf.

Weirdest thing I have drunk is Balyeseses soy sauce and orange juice.

You hard man. #cough#

On my friends bday his mates bought him an £18 dirty pint. It had spirits, beer and no mixers in it but nothing apart from that. It smelt like a beef korma. It was wrong.

Looks nice, tried something similar a while back but without the whiskey and loved it.

Still, just give me a pint (or 10) of Kronenberg any day.

Absinthe, Teachers whisky, Martini Rosso, all mixed in a big Fanta bottle with the tiniest amount of Fanta left. Poured it out into big bowlish glasses and drank. Decided to put Strawberry laces in there too for some reason. 3 glasses of that and 4 pints down at MegaBowl and I was sitting on the air hockey table making a tit of myself. I was promptly removed from the premises. I miss being 16.

Bannana flavoured coffee, when I was in Germany. Ew

I haven't drank it but I really want to try cucumber pepsi.

It was one of my mate's birthdays a couple of months ago, and we were in a pub (The Gloc for the forum Oxons) playing this game where you have to put a match into a hole in the top of the matchbox, get another one out, close the box, try to strike that match and light the one in the top, all with one hand. the losers had to do a forfeit, which consisted of drinking a mixture of everyone's dregs and some purpose-bought shots, including Guinness, Lager, a muddy looking local ale, Jaegermeister, Apple Sours, Gin and Juice, JD and Coke, dog-ends and ash from the ash tray, a coin with a bit of old chewing gum stuck to it, a spermicide covered condom (unused) and eventually topped up after it was taken into the toilet with someone. nobody failed after that happened, but we dared a completely pissed bar prop to chug it, which he did with a smile on his face.

Type in 'cum- drinking' on google images if you're over 16. If you're not, don't bother...

White Russians are supposedly nice, they look at bit dodgy though.

Worst I've drunk is probably a mixture of a lot of a lot of things, I definitely tatsed ketchup, and bbq sauce in it aswell for some reason O-o

Got me drunk quickly though.

Type in 'cum- drinking' on google images if you're over 16. If you're not, don't bother...

christ....he aint kiddin!! >_<

worst thing i've drank is milk mixed with pepsi, tasted wierd

Dark rum mixed with Tequila. Tequila by itself is nasty, but this stuff...ouch.

I think it was 2 parts Tequila, 1 part Dark Rum, but I might be wrong. Burned my fucking throat though, that's for sure!

Sign in to follow this