NEurope
KKOB

Bioshock

You Liar!!! I know for a fact my comments gave you sleepless nights, Stefkov told me :heh:

Yeah I even hit the bottle pretty bad, im pretty messed up at the moment :)

i hate guides so much why be told where something is when you can explore the game like the developers meant for you to do.

gah searched for ages for the 3rd little sister in fort frolic. I found the big daddy but he cant call a little sister...fuk it ill just continue on ive rescued 75+% of them so far anyways.

on last area (i think) and theres alot of slowdown in framerate hmmm...will try again in a moment see if better

I KNOW!

I refuse to move on until I find the little fucker. She is literally no where to be found, and it is so fucking dark! And there are cameras like, everywhere.

Just follow a big daddy around when they go up to the metal tunnel thingys and bang on them they are calling for a little sister. if you follow one around eventualy it will find the right grate and find her.

Finally got round to finishing this after being delayed by a hell of alot of poker playing and a sprained arm.

I know I got the bad ending but...damn, that was rubbish. After the far-too-easy final boss, theres the 20second cinematic with the voiceover I couldn't even hear properly, and then presented with the main menu.

Time to go through again on hard, I guess.

Finally got round to finishing this after being delayed by a hell of alot of poker playing and a sprained arm.

I know I got the bad ending but...damn, that was rubbish. After the far-too-easy final boss, theres the 20second cinematic with the voiceover I couldn't even hear properly, and then presented with the main menu.

Time to go through again on hard, I guess.

I guess I should go back to it. I think I've saved 2 little sisters now..

Just finished this, the ending sucked but infact the whole last section sucked, might play through it again on hard to ge the bad ending but with Halo coming out so soon I doubt ill actualy get round to it now.

Just arrived at Fort Frolic. Bioshock is already in my top 5 games of all time. Just too awesome for words.

glad you enjoying it!

Much better single player than Halo 3 imo!

Haha, yeah, I forgot to thank you for such an awesome deal mate ;).

Bioshock has one of the most engaging stories ever. Especially in a videogame. It's a huge leap for games actually. Anyone who's experienced Bioshock can't deny videogames' credibility as an art form. I love that Ryan isn't just presented as some completely evil bastard. You hear the diary accounts and it's crazy how multifaceted the characters are. There are even literary references (Crime and Punishment...) Holy fuck! I'm gonna stop now for fear of sounding pretentious.

After this need to finish off The Darkness and then it's Halo 3 time...

Finally got into this last weekend, and played it for about 4-5 hours straight. Fucking loved it in the end, except for the crap ending.

Definitely one of the best games on 360.

I decided to give this a try (after the PC demo put me off) as it was the smoothness that was a big problem for me (which was my PCs fault).

It really picks up after the place where the demo ends (why on Earth did they just have the first part of the game for the demo?? Especially when plasmids are a big part of the game).

I'm really enjoying it so far and it has a really good "Metroid" feeling about it.