NEurope
KKOB

Bioshock

Nope I had the same problem and I have the regular 360, holding down those buttons does indeed fix it.

Aawesome it worked ^^ Thanks.

*goes back to playing Bioshock* (still haven't completed it once yet ><)

nearly at end now just going back to kill all the big daddys :)

best 360 game ive played so far

Can't believe I've not played this for 2 weeks now. Must get into it this weekend. Enjoyed what I played of it so far but for some reason I just can't be bothered to play it.

it's been out two weeks? I've not gotten very far then. Only rescued that first litle sister.

it's been out two weeks? I've not gotten very far then. Only rescued that first litle sister.

WEAK!

Kill them all i say! Mmmmmm Adam!

LOL thats what I did on my first play through, killed every single one :( Gonna save em all second time round though, Fontanine is a milf gotta get in her good books.

Fontaine is a man.

:hmm:

LOL biggest typo ever? Who the fuck is the woman then with all the children?

That'd be Tenebaum.

Personally, I thought Langford looked cute. Shame her in-game model didn't match her portrait. :weep:

I'm currently playing through Bioshock a second time, it's just amazing. I loved System Shock 2, but I love this just as much - if not more. I do have a couple of niggles, though:

1) Can't see how your character is set up without going to a gene bank.

2) Can't see how much ammo you have (and the maximum you are allowed) when inventing ammo. There were a couple of times I had to leave ammo lying around, reminding myself to come back for it.

I haven't seen the "good" ending yet (saving all little sisters this time), but I'm really hoping that 2K/Irrational can add on expansions. :) I want to see so much more of Rapture!

Right now, I'm going to be content wringing every little achievement I can out of that game.

Is there a audio diary in sander cohans quarters? I've killed him and saved just abit further. I'm wondering weather to load it back up and let him live.

Is there a audio diary in sander cohans quarters? I've killed him and saved just abit further. I'm wondering weather to load it back up and let him live.

If I remember correctly there isn't, but you do get an acheivement for entering his apartment (Which you need to keep him alive for)

If I remember correctly there isn't, but you do get an acheivement for entering his apartment (Which you need to keep him alive for)

Hmm I played on PC, but after I killed him I went into his appartment (at least I think it was his apartment- that place he shooed you away from before you got all the photographs).

I didn't know how to get that tonic in that safe thing right by the staircase where you fought him. It had a 4 digit lock on it that wouldn't let me interact with it. Also there was a staircase on the map with a metal grate over it, that I couldn't seem to get access too.

Slightly annoyed at AVG a week back or so, it 'cleaned' a virus apparently - turns out this was Bioshock.exe, so I'd need to install it again to get it working (unless someone could send me the .exe and have it work). I've completed the game anyway and saved all the sisters, but it would be nice to play through again at some point.

Hmm I played on PC, but after I killed him I went into his appartment (at least I think it was his apartment- that place he shooed you away from before you got all the photographs).

I didn't know how to get that tonic in that safe thing right by the staircase where you fought him. It had a 4 digit lock on it that wouldn't let me interact with it. Also there was a staircase on the map with a metal grate over it, that I couldn't seem to get access too.

His apartment isn't in Fort Frolic, it's in Olympus Heights. Cohen unlocks the code lock after you've completed his 'masterpiece' for him so long as you don't attack him.

As for the staircase with the grate, there's a switch behind the bar in the pub place nearby, the one with the lines of plastered Splicers just in the doorway.

gah searched for ages for the 3rd little sister in fort frolic. I found the big daddy but he cant call a little sister...fuk it ill just continue on ive rescued 75+% of them so far anyways.

on last area (i think) and theres alot of slowdown in framerate hmmm...will try again in a moment see if better

I thoroughly enjoyed this game, but I had to put up with some pretty major bugs throughout, including:

- No sound after the initial opening sequence, though this was easily remedied after a bit of research.

- An inability to change any graphical options in-game, and because my monitor has a comparatively low refresh rate and I can't enable v-sync I've had to put up with some pretty horrendous screen tear. If I try to change anything the game crashes to the desktop.

- The game opened in a window every other time I start it up, again, no way to change this without restarting the game.

- If I try to take a screen print, when I paste it into paint I always get a picture of my desktop instead.

- Every time I start the game up it resets the control configuration to the default, and because I have an unusual southpaw orientated layout I'm forced to spend a few minutes changing everything.

I'm not sure whether or not these are well-documented bugs or if the problem is with my PC, but I've never had to put up with all of this with a new game, especially one that's so expertly made otherwise.

I know this is no help at all, but this is why I prefer console gaming to PC gaming these days... I just want to play the game, not mess around with settings and drivers and all that malarkey!

FINISHED today :)

prob complete on hard soon great game

Yeah, I fired it up again tonight and started on Hard Mode. I then looked at my last save and seen that I had saved it before the boss so I decided to go and get the Tonics that I missed on my first run through the game. Sure enough I went back and found the rest I needed ( with the help of Gamefaqs ) and BLINK achievy unlocked. Just have to continue and finish it on hard now :)

Finally started to play through this properly. At the second area now, really starting to enjoy the game.

Finally started to play through this properly. At the second area now, really starting to enjoy the game.

After i forced you to practically!! Get that right lol

Im sorry but I can never believe you when you say you have not used guides ever again mate lol

Oh noes a random guy on the internet doesnt believe me :heh:

Methinks I will still sleep at night :)

Has anyone had any glitches since the update? I have heard stories of freezing and such.