NEurope
Daft

Mass Effect (2)

8/10? WTF?

Gametrailers gave it 9.6

As for Vsync?

No console hardware physically supports vsync, its something that software developers have to add to their engine. Something Unreal 3 hasn't got.

I thought this might happen. I'm not really bothered though, I still think its going to be my favorite game of the year. Also Assassin's Creed got some pretty bad reviews and I'm loving it.

8/10? WTF?

Gametrailers gave it 9.6

As for Vsync?

No console hardware physically supports vsync, its something that software developers have to add to their engine. Something Unreal 3 hasn't got.

That i can live with, to be honest i can live with a few frame issues as well. It's the texture pop up that does my nut in.

That i can live with, to be honest i can live with a few frame issues as well. It's the texture pop up that does my nut in.

Don't play M&M's Kart Racing...

From what I'm hearing, it's Achilles heel is only it's own vast scope and ambition.

Ah crap i wasnt gonna get this but the gametrailers review has changed my mind..

great another game to play before i finnish off the many many games that are yet to be finnished

Ah crap i wasnt gonna get this but the gametrailers review has changed my mind..

great another game to play before i finnish off the many many games that are yet to be finnished

I knew you would get it.

I'm very gratified by the reviews that I've been reading. Technical quibbles be damned, with the grand sci-fi opera in place as advertised, a few seconds of loading textures shall prove no barrier to my enjoyment of this product.

I'll be getting this in about of month when Uni ends. I want to enjoy every little bit of this.

Gonna get mine tomorrow night, going to some midnight opening at my local video game store.

After all the postal strikes and government data being lost, I've decided to err on the side of caution and will pick this up in store on my way back from college Friday afternoon.

I know I'm going to play this at least twice, but what do you think I sould play as first?

A] A character based on myself, a sensible, cool headed techie and born survivor,

or

B] A sassy, red headed, lesbonic, extra-terrestisexual super soldier?

Ah, the agony of choice...

Im now stuck on either getting this or GHIII. Probably gonna be GHIII though, im not all that hyped for this (even if it would save me £30+)

Knowing me I'll probably pick this up with GH tommorow. Damn smell of the boxes when you open them.

wants smell..:(

Gameplay got late stock in. But at least they have stock ready to ship tommorow

Damn Uni, I really want to get this. Oh well, maybe I'll get it a bit cheaper in a couple weeks when my holiday starts...

Gameplay got late stock in. But at least they have stock ready to ship tommorow

Rob Rob Rob when will you ever learn huh?!?