NEurope

Doesnt matter now, the Galaxy Ace has been purchased

With inbetweeners and a £50 holiday voucher thrown in?

Not yet. Apparently a lot of stores havent received the shipments of the Inbetweeners so weve been given the number for Phones4U head office to sort out how to get a copy.

Does anyone know how NFC is shaping up in the UK? Its one of the few things I want in my new phone (assuming a new phone to be at least as good as the current one). I know store wise its still kind of limited.

Not due to upgrade until December (and may even wait until after that) but phones out now may just be in my price range then :heh:

What is the name of that cheap online sim card contract that (Wes) and others have on here/?

Giff Gaff?

(I was going to link you to the site but it seems to be gaffed)

Is this the right thread for this?

My Galaxy S6 is getting hot [not warm] during videochat. I read on some Google hits that a hard reset is recommended. I think they mean the kind of reset where you have to hold a certain combination of keys for 10 seconds.

Is this true/legit?

Not yet. Apparently a lot of stores havent received the shipments of the Inbetweeners so weve been given the number for Phones4U head office to sort out how to get a copy.

I never did get my copy of Inbetweeners!!!

I can't for the life of me work out what this icon means on my new phone - the one on the left. I've tried turning various things on and off, and it won't go away, so I'm assuming it's something important? Anyone else have this? Its on Android 9.507d286e656939ae3fefc6ace78e65d4.jpg

It’s NFC for things like paying with your phone. If you go into your settings you should just be able to type in NFC and then turn it off if you don’t think you’ll use it.

• Like 1

It’s NFC for things like paying with your phone. If you go into your settings you should just be able to type in NFC and then turn it off if you don’t think you’ll use it.
Aaaah, brilliant, thank you. Been bugging me for ages.