NEurope

Well if your referring to 'Consumer Electronics' then you've completely missed the boat.

Consumer Electronics is hardware so I would find it pretty hard to find anything but hardware.

You didn't once say you referring to it in the first place. Try and keep up.

AAAAND even more fucking rumors-this time from Mac Rumors curtsey of the Times online:-

TimesOnline.co.uk reports that O2 has won rights for exclusive UK rights to the iPhone.

O2 has beaten its rivals to win the exclusive UK rights to offer Apple’s iPhone. The tie-up, the mobile phone industry’s most sought-after deal in years, marks a major coup for the 18 million-customer group. The final contract is expected to be signed imminently.

The deal will come as a bitter disappointment to Vodafone, which had been tipped as the front-runner for the deal.

Vodafone is reported to have been "pushing hard" to win the iPhone contract but in the end felt that the commercial terms were not viable.

Timesonline.co.uk also suggests that Orange is the front-runner in France.

Finally, FTD.de reports that iPhone will start in only these three countries this Fall: UK, France, and Germany. According to the publication, the European version of iPhone will not support 3G, despite some earlier rumors.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/telecoms/article2028678.ece

The phone is expected to retail at about £300 in a market where phones are traditionally given away.

oooo £300 isn't bad at all . . .

In relation to comments previously stated about the N73 being poor there is now firmware for the phone which makes it incredibly stable and thus making crashes a thing of the past. The flashing blue light can also be disabled by not having the phone on sleep mode (which doesn't really make a difference to battery power)...Other than that, put the phone face down - - The joystick control makes the screen stay clear of surfaces.

I'm loving my N73, with a 2gig mem card in it including over 200 songs, series one of family guy on it with various movies on it too. I've also got a megadrive, SNES and GBA emuator running sweetly on it too. Resulting in my N73 being a fine piece of phonage with gaming leaking out of it everywhere. The screen is also perfect for all the above. If anyone wants proof of this just ask, I'll post some pics. It's a great phone now the new firmware is out, and due to the symbian and java platforms being heavily supported by many developers, there are always new apps, games available.

I hate the N73, cannot be arsed with it now at all. It does text messaging and i can make calls on it. I'm happy with that for now cos it's horrible for anything else imo. March time = iPhone time for me-can not fecking wait!

If you have one why don't you get some gaming like GBA emulation on it, or even play some megadrive on it? Calling and texting...Aint that what a phone's for too lol? I understand your stated gripes in the face of the iPhone but with N73's firmware updatable online, you can just upgrade it yourself, put some cracking apps on it like tomtom, guitar tuners, ebook readers, smartmovie, youtube player etc..And realise that symbian software has had one hell of a start on the iphone. For about 200 notes less lol. Only thing you can't make it is touch screen.. :o

I'm looking for a MS Office Capable Phone in prep for Live Anywhere, any idea how much a half decent one is?

Does anyone know anywhere i can download some free cool stuff for my W880i?

on another note i had a go of a LG Prada today (iPhone rip off) and it was awsome, can't wait to see what the iPhone is like now.

070116_lg_iphone.jpg

Hi,

Does anyone here own a Sony K810i? I got one a few weeks ago, good phone, but the battery life is totally dump. I took it off charge less than 36 hours ago, used it fairly minimally, a few calls here and there probably for about 40 mins total and a few texts and it's already flat.

I had a K750i before this and it lasted about 5 days, surely this can't be right!

Ta

How much is the Iphone in GBP?

Fuck knows how much it'll really cost but in america it costs about £300. So expect about £400 if Apple do the usual UK price hike. Also assuming that the deal with the carrier is the same as in america-which is very unlikely.

The LG Prada is a pansy's iPhone. Plus it's shite at everything it does.

Right I'm in a pickle..

Got £90, give me a phone make and model and where I can get it for that price or cheaper...

All I really want is something better than 2.Mega Pixel, Not bothered what network

Hi,

Does anyone here own a Sony K810i? I got one a few weeks ago, good phone, but the battery life is totally dump. I took it off charge less than 36 hours ago, used it fairly minimally, a few calls here and there probably for about 40 mins total and a few texts and it's already flat.

I had a K750i before this and it lasted about 5 days, surely this can't be right!

Ta

I have this phone and I do not have this problem. I use it for calls, games, music and of course texts and it always lasts several days between charge. It's faulty, get it returned.

Ordered the Sony k800I

3.2Mega Pixel Camera...

se_k800i_1.jpg

I spend around £10 every 6 months in credit on my phone. Probably less, actually.

I know I'm quoting a fair way back but I'm the same I don't need to text many people and I only use it to call my parents and to take pictures...

So I'm in the same small boat as you!

^ should've got the k810i, practically the same phone but with some faults/flaws fixed and it looks cooler!

(not that it matters much, I can barely tell the difference apart from the outside style when I look at my mate's)

^ should've got the k810i, practically the same phone but with some faults/flaws fixed and it looks cooler!

(not that it matters much, I can barely tell the difference apart from the outside style when I look at my mate's)

To be fair I got it at a price which is a good 50% Cheaper than it's RRP

Aren't SE joystick things really prone to being broken? Everyone i know whose had one has had it break on them within 6 months . . .

Aren't SE joystick things really prone to being broken? Everyone i know whose had one has had it break on them within 6 months . . .

My First one broke after a year, so yes they pretty much are...

The LG Prada is a pansy's iPhone. Plus it's shite at everything it does.

Texts like a pig...But it looks nice.

iPhone is so full of wonderful security holes that certain groups are going to have great fun with it.

Personally:

htc-omni.jpg

or

xda-flame-specs.jpg

for me as they are the only two phones capable of being a true upgrade to my XDA Exec.

Both rumoured to be out around October this year.

That guy's such a fanny. I don't think I've ever once agreed with anything he's said. He seems to dislike things because they're popular.

Think that's the whole point of his sarcastic/over the top/ironic rants. It's supposed to be taken as a laugh.