NEurope
Excelle

I'm going on holiday :D

I'm driving (or rather, being driven) up to Snowdonia tomorrow, for a week walking in the Welsh mountains (including the big hill itself). :yay:

Anyone else into hill-walking or going on holiday anywhere interesting?

Im going to Thailand in 3 weeks!!! Bought my tickets on Thuesday!!

Im there for a whole month, I can't wait!

fullSize_Thailand%20-%20IMG_2274.jpg

Oh baby!

I'm driving (or rather, being driven) up to Snowdonia tomorrow, for a week walking in the Welsh mountains (including the big hill itself). :yay:

That's awesome mate, I love hill walking and outdoorsy-type stuff. And Snowdon is ace. Hope you have an great time :)

Im going to Thailand in 3 weeks!!! Bought my tickets on Thuesday!!

When is Thuesday? :p

Im a goin to London!

With my friend!

To see Dir en Grey! :love: :love: :heart:

I;m off to the highlands of Scotland in 2 weeks for a break with my mates, which i am looking forward to.

When is Thuesday? :p

You know...the one between Fronday and Waterday...I'm just excited!:heh:

I bought them on Tuesday...yep Tuesday!

I hope all the people who go somewhere have tons of fun! =D

I'll be going to the US (Texas) in about 20 days and stay there three weeks. Can't wait, even though the heat is gonna kill me, I'm sure of it. XD

And then the end of August I'm going to Spain for about two weeks (or something like that) with just my parents (one of my sisters will be around there too but with her friends). Gonna be a vacation filled with sleep, food, some games, drawing and swimming. =3

In just over 3 weeks, I'm going to Berlin for 7 nights. Small group of friends, random holiday destination, alcohol, video camera and bag loads of fun. Can't wait.

Anyone else into hill-walking or going on holiday anywhere interesting?

snowdonia? awesome, i climbed that when i was younger with my dad. The lake a little of the way up is amazing, well i say lake i mean gigantic pond kind of thing lol. I stayed in the youth hostel at the base of it.

This summer, on july 3rd i'm going to paris with a couple of mates for 4 days. I can't wait to go to parc asterix!!

That's awesome mate, I love hill walking and outdoorsy-type stuff. And Snowdon is ace. Hope you have an great time :)

It was last time I went :D Going up a different way. The café at the top is shut for refurbishing though :( Gonna have to go the standard 'big bottle of water' route I guess!

I;m off to the highlands of Scotland in 2 weeks for a break with my mates, which i am looking forward to.

Did that a couple of years ago, it's something else. If you haven't been before, prepare to be gobsmacked by Glen Coe. Oh and the tops of Ben Nevis and Ben Vorlich are spectacular on a good day.

This was not a good day (and I look like a gnome on the left)

548314598_4ddcbc596a.jpg

This was (Ben Vorlich), but further compounds someone's suggestion that I look like a geography teacher

548314584_3aad6b8e98.jpg

I went into snowdonia when i was little, when the turbines started moving i shat myself.

The day after my results come out, I'm flying to Rome with my 'rents, my sister, and her boyfriend. The next day we're driving to a small village town in Campania (the first region south of Lazio, the one with Rome in).

I'm staying there for 10 days (I think).

It's gonna be fun. I love Italy, it's awesome! :awesome:

san francisco at the end of august for me.

meeting up with brother who has been working out there for a while.

looking forward to it :)

Snowdon does indeed rule. Have only ever walked up it once, despite going there ever so often with the family over the summer holidays, but I do plan on heading up there over the summer. They are building a new cafe on the peak now, so it might be a bit packed at the top tho.

I recomended that you visit some of the other attractions of Llanberis while you are there. The slate museum is fantastic along with the electric mountain museum, and both have free admission!

I'm getting a free skiing trip from my mate next year! And I'm also going at Christmas :D

Should be going somewhere hot this summer, but due to reading and V I may not be able to go :(

Have fun dude!

I recomended that you visit some of the other attractions of Llanberis while you are there. The slate museum is fantastic along with the electric mountain museum, and both have free admission!

Cheers, will do! I'm actually staying in a house in the Pass of Llanberis, near Nant Peris. Views out the bedroom window should be pretty good :yay:

Well one of my best friends is coming over from Australia in September, and I'm going over there in October, hopefully for a month. It's pride on the 31st of october (or around then) in perth. 4000 hot gays on drugs, it's a party to travel 9000 miles for.!

Well i'm off on holiday in 3 weeks! Off to Gran Canaria for 16 days! yay, really looking forward to it.

Due to having negative money, and needing things like food and such, I very much doubt I'll be going on holiday this summer. Not that I mind last summer I travelled round eastern europe for a month. Stupid student loan really doesn't cover many luxuries.

Right, I'm off to Wales. See you all in a week everyone!!

Ta-ra! Pop over for sum Mario Strikers at mine if you ever get bored :heh:

Oooooh....I really need a holiday. And playing super mario sunshine really makes it worse. Its so sunny.

im going to edinburgh for a weekend at the start of august too.

summer is the best season ever.

I think i've climbed Snowdon about 5 times in my youth, every which way possible. Have a good one it's a lovely place. I'm going to London to see Metallica then down to along the south coast in July, that's my hols. Already had a week in Donnington for Download.