NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Arjen Robben

A Fair few of Mourinho's signings who have failed to produce

I disagree with that name being on that list though.

Robben and Cech where Ranieri signings anyway. Although they didnt join the club till after he had been sacked.

Tiago hardly a flop either for what its worth.

To say those 2 players are flops is pretty retarded. Robbern was awesome in his first season at Chelsea, the vocal point of their attack and their success. And Ashley Cole although a complete wanker, is still a solid player and will reach his best form with time.

I agree with you that Ranineri did well, but surely you can accept that any decision to sack him was vindicated the moment Jose won a title in his first season whilst he returned unsuccessfully to Valencia.

What isn't retarded for you?, don't be so obnoxious...

Arjen Robben was half the time injured, and Ashley Cole did nothing justify his fee, along with Shaun Wright Philips who has yet to show his potential.

Mourinho may of won the league with Chelsea soon after Ranieri's depature but I wonder if Ranieri had an extra season to work with a totally revamped squad, wether he would of achieved the same, if not better success than Jose.

Still the argument is pretty Irrelevant considering they have already made their bed....About time they lied with it.

Maybe my argument had something to do with how Ranieri managed the team, he was much more admiriable than Jose.

I feel sorry for Jol but surely he wont last the end of the week now.

Oh, I almost fucking forgot about it...

w00t! 3-1?

lol at Villa Fans

What for?

10-10-10910919119

EDIT - 4-1 now. :grin:

EDIT 2 - 4-2 now. :(

Singing "Happy Birthday" to Tottenham

Oh, right. :laughing:

Must be a bloody good game. Shame it's on pissing Setanta!

EDIT: 4-3! ...

EDIT 2: Spurs had a goal disallowed. Still 4-3...

Sounds like another great game! Shall have to catch the highlights on Sky Sports News.

tottenham 4-4 villa :(

BOLLOCKS!

I knew that were going to happen! Sweet fucking bastard ****!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ The Villan. Nuff said.

:heart:

Ah, sod off! *Taunts with a chant of "2-0" and "look at me sig, Chelsea boy*.

Only joking, you're alright by me.

COME ON YOU YIDO'S!!!!!!!! Was gutted at 4-1. Seriously gutted, and with anything less than a point he would have been sacked surely.

Delighted with the come back though.

Didn't really think Villa were that brilliant, just some utterly horrendous defending and goalkeeping from Spurs. Robinson surely must be dropped for a few games.

I'm still so bloody miffed by it all. We had three points in the fucking bag when our fourth went in. Fucking hell... :nono:

Oh well, time to look towards the future...

We've got West Ham at home on Saturday. Reckon we'll win this time?

Gerrard is a dangerous Driver

Burn the Bastard etc etc

Steven Gerrard runs down boy, 10

Exclusive by Paul Byrne 02/10/2007

Steven Gerrard was visibly distraught yesterday as he comforted a boy of 10 who ran into the side of his car.

As soon as he realised what had happened, the England star pulled up in his £175,000 Bentley Continental Convertible and rushed to help injured Jamie Hellawell.

One passer-by said: "He was clearly shocked. He was in tears as he crouched on the ground chatting to the lad until an ambulance arrived."

Another witness said: "He was very good with the boy. He was kneeling beside him and holding his hand throughout. He must have been there for about 15 minutes."

Advertisement

Jamie's leg was broken in two places. Last night Liverpool skipper Gerrard, 27, revealed he had been in contact with the boy's family.

He also plans to visit him in Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool.

Gerrard is believed to have hit Man Utd fan Jamie as he drove to the home of a friend in Birkdale, Merseyside.

Residents said it appeared the youngster ran out into the side of the Bentley as Gerrard slowed to turn left into a cul-de-sac.

The soccer legend immediately leapt from the driver's seat to help Jamie, who had been thrown to the ground.

Quick response paramedics gave the boy morphine to ease his agony until the ambulance arrived.

Jamie's grandfather Reg Rogan, 66, found him injured as he went to nearby Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic primary school to collect two of the youngster's cousins.

He said: "Steven was shocked and obviously very concerned.

"He held Jamie's hand and knelt down with him for quite a considerable time." A witness said: "Though I couldn't hear what Steven was saying, he was clearly comforting the boy.

"Before he drove off, my small son asked for his autograph. Steven took the time to speak to him even though he was so upset.

"He told him 'OK, but get out of the road'. He was obviously worried about his safety."

A woman who lives close to the accident scene added: "It certainly wasn't Steven's fault."

Jamie's mother Helen, 33, joined her son in the ambulance as he was taken to hospital. Family man Gerrard is married to Mirror columnist Alex Curran, 24. The couple have two daughters Lily-Ella, three, and one-year-old Lexie.

Gerrard's spokesman said: "Steven was driving very slowly when a young boy ran out and hit the side of his car.

"Steven comforted the boy until the paramedics arrived.

"He later attended a police station where he produced his driving documents and made a statement.

"He is distressed over the accident and has been in contact with boy's family to check his progress." Police confirmed they were investigating.

Hopefully Gerrard knocked some sense into the Glory Hunting **** ;)

In All Seriousness however, Glad he's okay:smile:

Spurs fans going mental after drawing 4-4 at home. What a result for them.

I initially directed my grammatical correction at you! The red avatars confused me :p

United 7 - 1 Roma

Imagine how much you would make if you bet on that happening again lol

Ladbrokes have it at 100/1.

Worth a quid? : peace: