NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Chelsea 3 - 0 up. could we have 4 British teams in the Quarter Finals?

Liverpool 1 - 0 up woo

Wait, why are Liverpool not playing in the CL this week?

Edit: Must be something about AC/Inter sharing the San Siro, thinking about it.

This is what the BBC coverage said:

It's because the Italian police didn't fancy two big games at the San Siro on successive nights.

Oh and 2-0 Liverpool

3 - 0 Liverpool latest

Torres 3rd hat trick for Liverpool

ooo Gerrard has just scored 4 - 0 . Back to forth place ahead of Everton for Liverpool

Seems like Liverpool have destroyed west ham tonight. Torres just getting better and better.

Great result for Roma tonight, they deserved it as well. Madrid pretty hopeless, 4th season in a row they've gone out in the first knockout round.

Wait, why are Liverpool not playing in the CL this week?

Edit: Must be something about AC/Inter sharing the San Siro, thinking about it.

Yeah it's they share the stadium so their, Inter's, match is like next week I think.

Aye AC Milan had the San Siro booked for this week so it means Liverpool play next week. I bet AC wish they had let Inter play first now.

What about West ham last night? Four good goals without reply saw them turned aside and the defeat against them the other month avenged. Torres is on fire and long may it continue.

Cheers :P.

I know Eboue is crap, but I just listed the starting line up from yesterday. :)

Nice pics.

and Eboue's not crap, just has a crap attitude.:indeed:

Nice pics.

and Eboue's not crap, just has a crap attitude.:indeed:

He was crap against Milan.

He was crap against Milan.

Not in the first leg he wasn't. He didn't play exceptionally but there was a time where he burst past 3 milan players like they weren't even there. But I agree he lack consistency. Hopefully, he'll buck up and stop wasting time and talent.

Simply put he's crap. There's no excuse for his lack of ability to shoot, cross or score. Infact the only thing he can do right is cheat, and thats disgraceful to the badge, shirt, club, manager and us fans.

Simply put he's crap. There's no excuse for his lack of ability to shoot, cross or score. Infact the only thing he can do right is cheat, and thats disgraceful to the badge, shirt, club, manager and us fans.

I disagree with 'he's crap', the rest is true enough though.

Got to say I'm pretty gutted about last night - we dominated the game from start to finish, but just defended too deep for their equaliser. Gonna be tough going to Lisbon and getting a win.

Got to say I'm pretty gutted about last night - we dominated the game from start to finish, but just defended too deep for their equaliser. Gonna be tough going to Lisbon and getting a win.

Yeah I think your going out mate, Tottenham won't win at PSV either. Everton are finished also.

Rangers should go through as long as they dont go to germany just sittng back and defending. Bremen are a good team..

Benfica are out as they wont score two goals in Getafe without conceding. Marseille should go through. Still think we need a goal in Russia though as they got an away goal. Cisse and Niang are both scoring goals for fun at the moment.

Bayern were fantastic last night. 5-0 away to Anderlecht is an amazing result.

I'm gutted about how badly the English teams did in the UEFA cup the other night. Spurs and Everton were both pretty awful and Bolton got robbed by the sounds of what Megson has been saying.

I hope Everton manage to turn around the deficit in the 2nd leg at Goodison as they are probably our best chance of winning the cup.

Well done to Rangers also though.

Can't see past Bayern Munich though if I'm honest.

well Bayern were helped by a dodgy refereeing decision in the first half when Anderlecht were reduced to 10 men

I don't think they'll win it, they showed enough frailty in their game in Aberdeen to show that a tougher team will be able to beat them

Would have been interesting if Maggie had snuffed it on her hospital visit, wonder what would have happened if they tried to have a minutes silence for her today with tens of thousands of Scousers and Geordies in attendance...

Well, it's a very big weekend for my team. COME ON BARNSLEY!

Let's make the FA Cup interedting again!

Also, come on Pompey, Bristol Rovers and Cardiff.

Fuck me. We were all over pompey then give away a penalty. Ok I think we all agree it was never a sending off as Rooney and Anderson were behind the keeper thus making him not the last man but it was a penalty and it was a well taken one at that.

Only got ourselves to blame really. So many chances wasted. Well gutted as I wanted the FA cup this year but at least that makes the game congestion a bit less I guess. hmmmm. :(

One positive is I heard Andy Gray say that Ben Foster completed a reserves game the other day so hopefully we will actually have a keeper what with van der sar injured and kuscak now suspended.

Fuck yeah. Already been 1 surprise in the quarters. Hope theres another today at around half 5.... :)

horrible ref today, talking about arsenal being picked on, screw that, did you see how united were treated today, foul after foul after foul, diarra alone commited 16 of them!

Erm it was a red card was a clear goal scoring opportunity, he wasnt the last man but 2 players between Baros and the goal shouldnt have stoped him scoring if he wasnt crap.

Well played pompey deserved win in my opinion.

Erm it was a red card was a clear goal scoring opportunity, he wasnt the last man but 2 players between Baros and the goal shouldnt have stoped him scoring if he wasnt crap.

Well played pompey deserved win in my opinion.

Wasnt a Red card my friend. Rule always has been if Baros was the last man then it would have been an sending off. Ref shafted us from the start anyways so..

Anywhooo Pompey defended well...well done *starts to cry*

I said as soon as the draw was made Pompey would beat Man Utd, I've also predicted them tor each the final. Would be nice if they did.

Oh and this result won me a £5, a stupid friend said Man Utd would do the treble.