NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

looks like it. its not really been there for a good 18 years though has it?

edit: 2-2. but havant have scored twice so who cares!

looks like it. its not really been there for a good 18 years though has it?

edit: 2-2. but havant have scored twice so who cares!

What a joke Liverpool are. Seriously, does it actually take Gerrard and/or Torres to beat everyone?!

This needs to end 7-2 or 10-2 lol.

well every pompey fans second favourite team did us proud today...

Also solid win for us today, in the battle of the coast...now please give us that scummy southampton team in the next round!

LOLLERpool are a joke! Havant are the hero's of the weekend, did themselves mightily proud. Can't believe Liverpool, they have to field a near full strength team to beat Havant, not to mention the same line-up for Luton as well.

Arsenal were quality today, especially the second half. Saw Cesc back on form, making some amazing passes. Clichy was on fire, ran all afternoon. And Adebayor is becoming a fantastic player, roll on the Geordies again on tuesday.

Celtic won 1-0 today. Quite lucky apparently, Falkirk should have had a couple of penalties and our goal was borderline offside.

too much class to handle, bring on the treble.

Don't get me wrong I only watched the second half, but I saw little class. I saw Dawson doing a better job than the goalie for the penalty, then the keeper wishing he was Dawson for the last.

well fa cup draw just round the corner....please give pompey vs southampton and draw the top 4 together, plz plz plz!

FA cup Fifth Round Draw

Bristol Rovers v Southampton

Cardiff City v Wolves

Sheffield United v Middlesbrough

Liverpool v Barnsley

Manchester United v Arsenal

Preston v Portsmouth

Coventry City v West Bromwich Albion

Chelsea v Huddersfield Town

Manchester United v Arsenal is easily the tie of the round, Liverpool and Chelsea have got easy games so they should both be in the quarter finals, just a question of whether they'll be joined by United or Arsenal!

away to preston...meh neither good or bad...may try and get tickets...

EDIT;

just to say the ties are scheduled to take place on 16 and 17 February.

yes! come on.

cannot wait for this.

eddage, barnsley may not be an easy game. the last time we were at anfield, we won so don't count your chickens.

yes! come on.

cannot wait for this.

eddage, barnsley may not be an easy game. the last time we were at anfield, we won so don't count your chickens.

Oh I'm sure Eddy isn't counting his chickens at all. He's a dirty United supporter and would love nothing more than to see the Pool crash out. I, on the other hand, will be hoping Liverpool can demolish the lowly Barnsley.

well i'd fully expect you to think that if your an arrogant liverpool supporter.

we have a few players looking for a move up to the prem so expect them to perform very well against you. we'll sell out our full ticket allocation too so don't expect to have it all your own way.

well i'd fully expect you to think that if your an arrogant liverpool supporter.

we have a few players looking for a move up to the prem so expect them to perform very well against you. we'll sell out our full ticket allocation too so don't expect to have it all your own way.

Oh ho, fighting talk so you think you might actually pose a challenge then? :wink:

Aye, it'll likely be a tough enough game judging by how hard we are finding it to win matches at the mo. No doubt we will have to roll out Gerrard and Torres to be sure of the victory... and hey, you're team gets a nice day out to Anfield like Havant did, so everyones a winner. :heh:

I don't think Barnsley will give anyway near as much fight as Havant or Luton to be honest...

yes! come on.

cannot wait for this.

Oh I'm not saying it'll be a walkover, I was merely comparing it to a tie such as Man United vs Arsenal!

Oh I'm sure Eddy isn't counting his chickens at all. He's a dirty United supporter and would love nothing more than to see the Pool crash out. I, on the other hand, will be hoping Liverpool can demolish the lowly Barnsley.

Mmmmm, but if the even lower Havant managed to talk the lead, twice, at Anfield then anything can happen! Oh and was that dirty directed at me personally or at Man United? :heh:

Dirty United... you're clean enough Ed- Adebayor will sort you clowns out.

As for Barnsley, I'm well aware of how useless the Pool are after recently drawing with the lowly Villa and Luton as well as that shakey start against Havant so anything could happen really. :hmm:

Also, tis a good job Pompey got an away game!

Dirty United... you're clean enough Ed- Adebayor will sort you clowns out.

As for Barnsley, I'm well aware of how useless the Pool are after recently drawing with the lowly Villa and Luton as well as that shakey start against Havant so anything could happen really. :hmm:

Also, tis a good job Pompey got an away game!

Lowly? LOWLY? You cheeky fuck! How are we lowly? :angry:

Newcastle have nicked Wise on us.

C*UNTS

Our season is pretty fucked imo...

Some early prices on his replacement:

McAllister G 5/2 Bassett D 16/1 Speed G 33/1

McLaren S 6/1 Allen M 16/1 Shearer A 33/1

Sheridan J 7/1 Johnson Gary 20/1 O'Driscoll S 33/1

Adams M 7/1 Ritchie A 25/1 Martinez R 33/1

Coleman C 8/1 McGhee M 25/1 Strachan G 40/1

Davies B 8/1 Allardyce S 25/1 Thompson Alan 50/1

Ince P 8/1 O'Leary D 33/1 Poyet G 50/1