NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Liverpool are now 2 points behind Everton but with a game in hand, but are 14 points behind us (Arsenal) and the League leaders Man United.

The funny thing is we used to be in the same position last year although maybe two places higher but with as big as a points gap behind the top two as Liverpool have now.

I was listening, sounded like we were all over the dirty Villa and then they fluked two goals and botched things for us. In fairness, we shoulda been 2-0 atleast before Villa even thought of scoring.

Sounded like Dirk had a bit of a stinker, these draws are getting us nowhere except further behind.

Ooh, I didn't think we'd win to be honest.

Still, we climb up to sixth now.

I was listening, sounded like we were all over the dirty Villa and then they fluked two goals and botched things for us. In fairness, we shoulda been 2-0 atleast before Villa even thought of scoring.

Ooh bias. :smile:

I was listening aswell, sounded more like we both played shite first half, second half we had about 10 minutes of pressure then Villa turned on the pressure and got their 2 goals.

Good result tonight.

Lets hope for an even better one tomorrow night, when we go to Shite Hart Lane.

Me in the next three days:

"Come on Arsenal." (Tuesday)

"Come on Chelsea." (Wednesday)

"I don't care who wins the Carling Cup." (Thursday)

and some people thought that it was liverpools season, hahaha, some retards....

tipified the liverpool ambition, very similer to newcastle fans, think they can go places but end up ..... erm ..... back at home.

tipified the liverpool ambition, very similer to newcastle fans, think they can go places but end up ..... erm ..... back at home.

Liverpool can actually qualify for European goodness, though.

I was listening aswell, sounded more like we both played shite first half, second half we had about 10 minutes of pressure then Villa turned on the pressure and got their 2 goals.

Well yeah, aside from the goal there wasn't too much else by the sounds of it in the first half. However it sounded like we were piling on the pressure for a second in the second half up until they equalised and then went ahead. :(

Ha, yeah. Retards. ¬_¬ You fool.

I knew there was reason I liked you other than that awesome Pat Sharp avatar. ;)

I knew there was reason I liked you other than that awesome Pat Sharp avatar. ;)

Well, I'm just hoping it's Arsenal & Chelsea in the final. That way 6th place is definitely a UEFA Cup spot.

Honestly, though, I actually do not like Arsenal at all...

...and all the other 400 fucking thousand London-based clubs in every single fucking league!

No Aston Villa support for me this season then.

No Aston Villa support for me this season then.

He means this Tuesday as in tomorrow, not when we play you the following Tuesday.

Arsene wants it tonight, a lot of first teamers called up.

2 Abou DIABY

3 Bacary SAGNA

4 Cesc FABREGAS

9 EDUARDO

10 William GALLAS

13 Alexander HLEB

15 DENILSON

16 Mathieu FLAMINI

19 GILBERTO

21 Lukasz FABIANSKI (GK)

25 Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

26 Nicklas BENDTNER

30 Armand TRAORE

31 Justin HOYTE

32 Theo WALCOTT

40 Vito MANNONE (GK)

2-0 spurs at HT, should have been more. arsenal have created little since they let in the first goal which was against the run of play.

Spurs playing well, don't blow it now!!

arnt you watching the game?

its been spurs since 25 mins till HT

I must say the Spurs fans have been great all night. The atmosphere must be amazing at the ground. They havent stopped singing all night.

And as I post in goes another! absolutely destroyed arsenal. haha love it.

Can't wait for Ramar's reaction.

Charming.

What I will say is fair play to Spurs, wanted more than us and we got what we deserved. Enjoy the DVD, bastards.

Arsene should have changed it at half time when we had a chance, and the score could have been different. He didn't and we paid for it. The team done well to reach the semis, a lot better than two other so called top 4 clubs.

well arsenal started ok, just proves my point if someone goes at them, they will crash.

well done spurs.

gunners cant use the "we had our reserves on" statment in that one, had six first team players and as you know, they big up their squand. felt sorry for the keeper, cant do anything.