NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

My team lost 3-0 today! we are still without a win and it's pissing me off so much.

I play right back then right mid for the last 20 minutes and had a good game. Our strikers are crap we had so many chances whereas the other team had 4 and scored 4 but luckily one was offside so not given.

To rub it in even more our captain missed a penalty to make it 1-1. JOKE.

Im knackered and gonna head for the bath :)

Just a question to the Liverpool fans, what do you reckon of your performance so far in the Champions League?

Just a question to the Liverpool fans, what do you reckon of your performance so far in the Champions League?

Simple Answer

Shit

But we got a Point away at Porto and losing and home isn't a catasrophe.

The group is still their to be qualified from...

Simple Answer

Shit

But we got a Point away at Porto and losing and home isn't a catasrophe.

The group is still their to be qualified from...

true.

dude, did you hear about bable missing the holland games coz he over slept and missed a team meeting twice. is he an over his head person? will he be another deauof (sp?) or anelka kinda player?

true.

dude, did you hear about bable missing the holland games coz he over slept and missed a team meeting twice. is he an over his head person? will he be another deauof (sp?) or anelka kinda player?

He overslept and missed a meeting. We've all done it, hardly a big deal is it?

It's Diouf not Deauof :p

Well I can't wait for the club games to return, international week is so boring.

By the way has anyone seen the live games for Arsenal in December?

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=482882&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=December%27s+live+TV+games+announced

7 games both on Sky and Setanta including the game vs Chelski and the North London Derby is finally being shown live!

Well I can't wait for the club games to return, international week is so boring.

hence the (sp?)

International's are far more interesting because the whole country gets behind their teams. Club football in Scotland is boring.

International's are far more interesting because the whole country gets behind their teams. Club football in Scotland is boring.

The man speaks the truth. Other than Old Firm games, it's pretty rubbish.

The man speaks the truth. Other than Old Firm games, it's pretty rubbish.

im sorry, but that only applies to poor leagues only eg scottish, greek, ect..

no international can compare to the premiership, la liga and seria A (sometimes).

id take a united liverpool/arsenal/chelsea games ahead of any international

and super games (personal naming) can top any world cup final games eg. united Vs barca, real madrid Vs arsenal, Byern Vs milan ahead of most world cup finals.

id take a united liverpool/arsenal/chelsea games ahead of any international

Those so-called great games where the top teams play each other are always really boring. Man Utd - Chelsea a few weeks ago and in the FA Cup Final both spring to mind.

I hate International Breaks

But Liverpool have been doing bollocks so It's alright....This time around

Those so-called great games where the top teams play each other are always really boring. Man Utd - Chelsea a few weeks ago and in the FA Cup Final both spring to mind.

as boring as that was, it would top englands games against estonia any day, i got so bored i switched to the scotland game(which was at a very good pace). even though eng scored 3 goals, it was generally a poor game of football. lacke pace, agression, desire.

as boring as that was, it would top englands games against estonia any day, i got so bored i switched to the scotland game(which was at a very good pace). even though eng scored 3 goals, it was generally a poor game of football. lacke pace, agression, desire.

Well lets face it when a team like England's winning 3 - 0 at half time against a team like Estonia and considering how many games they have to play these days they're not likely to go at it full throttle.

This is a lonely thread today.

Brighton away for us next saturday. Hopefully we'll be back to our winning ways.

Going Arsenal vs Bolton on saturday. International breaks are annoying.

On another note Setanta sent me a nice letter today. :)

It's funny how the scottish league is called crap, yet so many legends (Dalglish, Law etc) have all stated how much harder it is to play in than any other league.

On Saturday we've got Man U. AAGH! :eek:

...But after that we've got Derby County, then Bolton, then it's the Second City Derby against Blues.

On Saturday we've got Man U. AAGH! :eek:

...But after that we've got Derby County, then Bolton, then it's the Second City Derby against Blues.

might actually turn out to be uniteds hardest match this season, even though were starting to play good.

villa to me reminds me of the water temple in zelda, beatable but damn hard!

villa to me reminds me of the water temple in zelda, beatable but damn hard!

You feeling alright, mate? :wtf:

Can't wait to see the Arsenal back again!!! Lets thrash Bolton on Saturday!!

This is absolutely fantastic, I watch first thing every morning in order to motivate myself. Truly inspirational, I'm sure you will agree.

This is absolutely fantastic, I watch first thing every morning in order to motivate myself. Truly inspirational, I'm sure you will agree.

Imagine what the odds would've been at half-time for Liverpool to win..... :indeed:

Imagine what the odds would've been at half-time for Liverpool to win..... :indeed:

Any more of that sarcasm and you can GTFO.

I'll get my coat