NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

I like shirts with big game dates on them. Like a Celtic Shirt with Lisbon 67, or Seville 03, or something on it. But I'm not sure about that Minus 15 :p

I seriously have.

Fuck your opinion :heh:

That's amazing. Good for a Leeds fan to have that, anyway. Gotta be the only Leeds fan that I have respect for...

...mainly because you're the single Leeds fan there is :P

Gerrard has been bollocks for many a month

Can't say I'm a fan of 'Minus 15'....

Each to their Own I guess

I like shirts with big game dates on them. Like a Celtic Shirt with Lisbon 67, or Seville 03, or something on it. But I'm not sure about that Minus 15 :p

I plan to get a Villa shirt with Rotterdam 82 on the back sometime.

This year, however. Is just going to be the number 18.

I have got a Argentina shirt which I plan to get Maradona printed on the back with number 86. That should wind up england fans in the street. :)

Merseyside Derby up in Less than two weeks...

Already the banter has started in college, I'm going an all...Needless to say I'm bricking one

I honestly think Everton will win, gonna put some money on for sure.

Might as well throw it down the drain lad.

I honestly think Everton will win, gonna put some money on for sure.

Hahaha, not to take sides in this everlasting argument, but this thread would be pretty awesome if Everton did win. Even though Liverpool are my favourite English side :p

I read somewhere today that Alonso and Agger could be back for the derby.

------------------- Reina ---------------------

Finnan --- Agger --- Carragher --- Arbeloa

Banayoun --- Gerrard --- Alonso --- Aurelio

------------- Babel --- Torres ----------------

I read somewhere today that Alonso and Agger could be back for the derby.

------------------- Reina ---------------------

Finnan --- Agger --- Carragher --- Arbeloa

Banayoun --- Gerrard --- Alonso --- Aurelio

------------- Babel --- Torres ----------------

I'd go for that Deffo

Personally id replace Aurellio with Riise

You're joking aren't you? He's gash.

Do we know how long Kuyt is gonna be out for?

Not sure, All we know is he has pulled out of the Dutch Squad...

Personally id replace Aurellio with Riise

Riise is a big no no for me...

If Aurelio isn't to play I'd much rather want to see Babel on the LW with Torres and Voronin Upfront and Pennant RW...

When the hell is Kewell back anyway?

I still really like Riise and apart for about a month before he got injured, I didnt think Aurellio was that good. Yeah he was starting to settle in but we'll have to see how he does now hes back.

Aurelio is very underrated if you ask me. I think he's one of the best crossers in the game.

Riise is lazy and shit.

Aurelio is very underrated if you ask me. I think he's one of the best crossers in the game.

Riise is lazy and shit.

Ive never thought of Riise as lazy, just that hes bigger built than a lot of our players so doesnt move as fast.

hahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahah

Once again proving my point yourself

Your a demeaning little prick now why don't you go and explain why Fields is wrong...Rather than being a tosser....

Anyway I am a fan of Aurelio He was naff when he first came but steadily improved and it was a shame that he got injured last season when he was really coming into form.

If he gets picked to start v Everton I will be very confident in him to put in a good performance....

Ive never thought of Riise as lazy, just that hes bigger built than a lot of our players so doesnt move as fast.

The thing with Riise is, he is lazy and puts in a half decent performance every 5 games and caps it off with a screamer to keep the fans happy every 20 or so. He shits out of alot of challenges and it's oh so fustrating when he never uses his right foot when the circumstances need him to.

Hobnob has blatently never seen Fabio play. His crosses are the stuff of dreams. Wet dreams, in fact.

He does put in a good cross or two, but I like his work rate as well and he tackles very well.

As I have seen he has improved fastly since he joined us, and I could be wrong but didn't we get him for a free? Or very cheap at least

Fabio is just shit by Association ;)

I hated him when he first signed, thought he looked like the next fucking Josemi. Thankfully, I've now been converted. I fucking love Fabio :bowdown: