NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

we lost to coventry. guess were not a "cup team" as mourinhio would say.

wasnt expecting much.

edit: lol at villas run

wasnt expecting much.

Surely the Premier League champions losing to Mr Incredibles Coventry is a lot more lol worthy.

Surely the Premier League champions losing to Mr Incredibles Coventry is a lot more lol worthy.

Agreed. Very surprised that United lost to Coventry. Their youngsters are rubbish compared to ours...:heh:

Its probably true though...:awesome:

wasnt expecting much.

I'd be pretty pissed off if I paid £30+ for that pile of shite

But of course you don't go the games ;)

I'd be pleased my ticket cost under £46, for once. :wink:

well ill be there for the CL games (just lake last season) and I have to travel all the way from london. unlike some teams united support streatches worldwide so not all their supportes can come to see their games.

Oh right, I forgot there was football today...bloody 24 marathon :P

Pompey Reading game sounded mad! Can't wait to see highlights of that one :)

Hoooly crap, that's an immense scoreline. : peace:

Man Utd - most boring team in the Premership - FACT!

Oh right, I forgot there was football today...bloody 24 marathon :P

You sound like a dedicated fan.

Leeds drew away from home and down to 9 as well. Not bad.

Kandol & Beckford both sent off. Apparently the ref was splashing cards about like it was Christmas.

Hopefully they'll only miss the Oldham game...

Oh apparently the ref told Wise to fuck off and Wisey has 5 witnesses, 3 of whom are neutral.

The FL sent him to fuck us over. FUCK OFF FL you wankers. This ref is finished.

Another good day in Arsenal world. 2 points clear and a game in hand, good times. :) Today was really a big test for us, you could say it should have been a draw as Ljumberg was onside, but, nothing can be done about that now thank god..... Either way Nolan should have been sent off for the challenge on Hleb, it was really high and fierce to say the least. Hopefully it's not to bad, but, the way Wenger speaks of it doesn't leave much hope. :-/

Another good day in Arsenal world. 2 points clear and a game in hand, good times. :) Today was really a big test for us, you could say it should have been a draw as Ljumberg was onside, but, nothing can be done about that now thank god..... Either way Nolan should have been sent off for the challenge on Hleb, it was really high and fierce to say the least. Hopefully it's not to bad, but, the way Wenger speaks of it doesn't leave much hope. :-/

Yep good result cos as you said, it was a test. Despite the injuries (which I'm really annoyed at), its the 3 points that matter at the end of the day.

:smile:

Just got home from the Wigan Game

Shit Game

Shit Ground

Shit Fans, Kicked off after we scored

Lucky to come out with a Win

More in depth later

Pompey Reading game sounded mad! Can't wait to see highlights of that one :)

Remember when Mourinho said it was a hockey score when Arsenal beat Spurs 5-4? Never thought I'd see a scoreline bigger than that.

Have to say I saw a clip of some players confronting a referree, doing their typical shouting, swearing and spitting into his face. What surprised me though was the stupid tw@ts reaching for the ref's arm in an attempt to stop him showing some player a red card, pretty much grabbing him to make sure he didn't take the card out.

Morons.

Just got home from the Wigan Game

Shit Game

Shit Ground

Shit Fans, Kicked off after we scored

Lucky to come out with a Win

More in depth later

Was like that when I went there...

ANYWAY...

WHAT A RESULT YESTERDAY!

The highest scoring premiership game in history (although of course not the biggest win) what a game and where the hell did Benjani suddenly find the goalscoring touch from?! Only bad point is that we have never conceded so many goals in the premiership at home since we came up....

The FL sent him to fuck us over. FUCK OFF FL you wankers. This ref is finished.

I do love these conspiracy theories. Clearly the FL have nothing more important to worry about then Leeds United :indeed:

Watching the Norwich V Wednesday match on Sky+ now. Must say I'm shocked that we've started playing well.

Watching the Norwich V Wednesday match on Sky+ now. Must say I'm shocked that we've started playing well.

The match was an absolute bore fest, so glad I don't support either team, it was diabolical.

The Wednesday fans though are a good group, very loud. So fair play to them.

Must say all three of Arsenal, Liverpool and Man United were lucky to get one nil wins and I think West Ham, Wigan and Birmingham all deserved something out of the games! Especially seeing as West Ham and Wigan both had good goals disallowed for offside! Could be very tight come the end of the season if all three teams manage to win when they put in sub par performances!