NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Saha penalty was definitely a dive no matter how much contact there was. When my brother and I saw it on MOTD2 we just started to burst out laughing!!!

Guys

Don't you remember Man United get special dispensation

Non of their players dive

Little Angels

What a goal by Benayoun

....Thats him dropped for next week:(

Guys

Don't you remember Man United get special dispensation

Non of their players dive

Little Angels

What a goal by Benayoun

....Thats him dropped for next week:(

i never ever said he didnt dive, infact, i actually said that he DID dive but regardless, there was contact to result in a penalty.

This team is suprising me but we need one more Wide man in January hopefully we can stick near the top 3 by the end of Xmas.

Haha:heh: Lets try not to rub that in anymore ;;)

Remember our petty little argument a few days ago about whether Arsenal are as big as Liverpool or Man Utd? Well, this quote made me laugh:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2754077,00.html

The debate was who had the larger fan base, to which I responded stating we have the worlds largest registered paying members list. Not how big Man Utd or Liverpool are compared to us. Mr Hill-wood is clearly just stating the two previously mentioned clubs are the better known names in UK football, which is true.

As for the game, great atmosphere in block 6, got a sore throat from singing which is good. Great result for the team, who we going to knock out next, Liverpool? ;)

DIARRA OOOO-OOHH!

DIARRA OOOO-OOHH!!

HE LEFT THE CHELSEA SCUM!

'COZ ASHLEY WANTS HIS BUM!!

As for the game, great atmosphere in block 6, got a sore throat from singing which is good. Great result for the team, who we going to knock out next, Liverpool? ;)

DIARRA OOOO-OOHH!

DIARRA OOOO-OOHH!!

Lol wish I was there mate.....great result though..:yay:

Without wishing to set Ant off on one again, but the Emirates really is a fantastic stadium. Was a great game yesterday as well, Lassina Diarra was fantastic. Theo actualy played quite well, probably the best ive seen him play for Arsenal. Newcastle just didnt seem arsed in the 2nd half though only Martins really tried he should have scored though.

I was in block 17 literally level with the halfway line.

Without wishing to set Ant off on one again, but the Emirates really is a fantastic stadium. Was a great game yesterday as well, Lassina Diarra was fantastic. Theo actualy played quite well, probably the best ive seen him play for Arsenal. Newcastle just didnt seem arsed in the 2nd half though only Martins really tried he should have scored though.

I was in block 17 literally level with the halfway line.

Haha, I was in block 91, level with half way line in upper tier awesome view.

I thought Diarra was awesome, hardly made a wrong turn and really had a great performance. :)

I actually thought Walcott was poor though, always way too much time spent on the ball and never direct enough, he really drives me crazy sometimes.

As for the game, great atmosphere in block 6, got a sore throat from singing which is good. Great result for the team, who we going to knock out next, Liverpool?

DIARRA OOOO-OOHH!

DIARRA OOOO-OOHH!!

Aha, yeah block 6 was making loads of noise, I was trying to match it upstairs, but, not everyone was as willing, also I felt a bit bad standing up cause two kids were at there first match right behind me. ; ; Hopefully they managed to see the goals around me. lol

I think next time I go I'm going to try to get a seat in that corner as well. :)

The Emirates Is an Awesome Stadium

Just Not Unique

Anyway going to Wigan on Saturday, Torres best play!

Unique? Unique in what way? O.o;; I personally haven't seen a stadium the same as it soooo.........

Unless you mean it doesn't have an ugly glass wall and stretched textures going around the pitch....... :P

Its an excellent stadium and when it all boils down it's one of the Nicest Looking stadiums in Europe.

But it's a generic bowl and is similar to benfica

Unique? Unique in what way? O.o;; I personally haven't seen a stadium the same as it soooo.........

Unless you mean it doesn't have an ugly glass wall and stretched textures going around the pitch....... :P

I posted some pictures of some proposed new stadiums a few pages back. Those are unique. The Emirates isn't. It's alright like, just not very exciting from an architectural point of view and is just one of those hideous bowls on the inside, although that could actually be an advantage as I hear Mexican waves are very popular with the fans down there.

Its an excellent stadium and when it all boils down it's one of the Nicest Looking stadiums in Europe.

But it's a generic bowl and is similar to benfica

In counter, at least its not a generic 4 stand stadium.. oh wait. No one gives a shit.

I posted some pictures of some proposed new stadiums a few pages back. Those are unique. The Emirates isn't. It's alright like, just not very exciting from an architectural point of view and is just one of those hideous bowls on the inside, although that could actually be an advantage as I hear Mexican waves are very popular with the fans down there.

It does look like Benfica's yes, but we've added some nice touches to it, it makes it unique to us and easily recognisable as our stadium.

As for Mexican waves, fuck off.

Every time I've been to Emirates, there have been no mexican waves at all.

On the other hand, mexican waves are a common thing at Wembely.....I think its because Arsenal actually play good football whereas England are a bit boring.

I was only joking about the Mexican waves.

And the MK Dons new stadium is better than the Emirates - FACT.

I was only joking about the Mexican waves.

Good one/:heh:

Next big test for the Gunners on Saturday, West Ham away. I admit that even though we are doing well, we haven't been tested that much. Spurs away was a test but thats about it really. West Ham away is a tricky fixture cos they are one of our bogey if you like. Managed to beat us home and away last season so its gonna be a toughie IMO.

Only annoying thing is that I am gonna be working on that Saturday....guess which football club I work for?:shakehead

And the MK Dons new stadium is better than the Emirates - FACT.

Have you seen it? It's shit, right next to a huge Asda store in the middle of fucking no where. Shit ground, shit fans, shit city.

Have you seen it? It's shit, right next to a huge Asda store in the middle of fucking no where. Shit ground, shit fans, shit city.

I've been to a game there (don't ask), it's actually very nice. Spot on about the fans though.

FUCKING LEICESTER!

ARGH! I'm well fucking miffed. As far as I'm aware we had so many fucking chances that we just couldn't put away.

Inconsistency has been our problem for years. Our last four games have been Win-Loss-Win-Loss.

How is it we can beat Chelsea and Everton at home yet we cannot beat fucking Leicester City at home as well?

Because we're Aston Villa, that's why!

EDIT - LOL at Man United...