NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

I like it how some of you are badmouthing Hobbs yet he can actually form decent arguments, unlike some people on here (i'm mainly referring to you Ant), and most of his points actually made sense. Seriously Ant (and fields to a small extent), you're WAY too arrogant. You act like you own this thread and the boards sometimes. I mean, put it this way, Hobbs had good opinions and he contributed to the boards in a postive way...the same can't be said about you.

Anyways, was just wondering when the next England matches are? it's such a shame that Owen got injured AGAIN, especially considering he actually scores us goals consistantly. God i'm gonna cry if I see another game of the whole 'long ball to crouch' strategy.

Im not suprised he is getting badmouthed though. He may have contributed to the thread but Ant is right, he was constantly abusive in the forum.

Personally I believe I'm the main reason for people to actually post on here because I have such different opinions that do not conform with others opinions.

I know this backs up your "Arrogant" Argument..

If this thread was really that bad, and I was as really as bad as people would make you believe.

Then A: I Wouldn't be here

B: This thread would be damned to hell

Remind me when I'm an abusive little prat and then ban me....

I don't like that Nou Camp Stadium....

It just looks weird, Did you see the New Valencia Stadium Conference, Orchestra too boot and everything...

Personally I believe I'm the main reason for people to actually post on here because I have such different opinions that do not conform with others opinions.

I guess you're right to an extent. You post so much crap that others just feel they have to argue back.....so yes thank you ant-shimmin....thank you for your crap discussions about Liverpool, their new stadium and everything else got to do with your beloved.

Anyway, yes its CC week. Not too bothered too much (want the EPL baby!) but I'm hoping the Gunners can beat Newcastle tomorrow. Would be nice. :heh:

I'm going to see Arsenal - Newcastle tomorrow. It should be pointed out that everytime ive been to see a match that I do not support either team playing the home side have failled to win. In fact ive yet to see Norwich score in 8 matches :D

I shall be hurling abuse at Fat Sam though

Like it or not I think my arguments and Opinions are fair and just....

It's different and I think I structure them very well

Face it everyone loves me

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I Don't Post Crap

yeah you also spam...a lot. Seriously don't bother trying to increase your post count like that, it's stupid.

I'm going to see Arsenal - Newcastle tomorrow. It should be pointed out that everytime ive been to see a match that I do not support either team playing the home side have failled to win. In fact ive yet to see Norwich score in 8 matches :D

Good the bitter runt

yeah you also spam...a lot. Seriously don't bother trying to increase your post count like that, it's stupid.

Alot of my posts are massive novels to be fair in discussions

You've just exampled ignorance and arrogance, want to sample some abuse and get the hat trick?

Where you sitting Noodleman?

Dunno the exact seats as my mate has the tickets but the lower stand towards the back, level with the half way line dunno which side either.

The plans for the Camp Nou are fantastic. It's going to look very impressive when it's finished. Although I still prefer the New Anfield and Nou Mestalla. I also love the way the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indy is shaping up, it's very different but not quite as 'out there' as the others I've mentioned.

419f3099.jpg

valencianew12.jpg

STADIUM-3.jpg

stadium_lg.jpg

So am I actually, I'm gunna be in the upper tier, pretty much at the halfway line. Orange quadrant I think. :)

I've never been to an Arsenal game in which they have lost and I've been to a lot of games between these two teams for various reasons. lol

Apparently, Diaby, Diarra, Denilson, Eduardo, Bendtner, Eboue and some others I can't remember the list off the top of my head all have the possibillity of playing. Quite a few semi-first team players in the list. I also expect to see some of the new tallent in the ranks though. I was pretty impressed with some of them pre-season so it will be good to see how they are coming on. :)

I'm really finding it hard to stomache the lack of Arsenal games on TV this season though. Tomorrow Sky Sports have picked Chelsea vs Hull over Arsenal vs Newcastle and this shit is going to continue into the end of October when we have our next game on TV! Wtf is this?

All you lucky Arsenal fans goign to the game tomorrow. I would have gone, especially with the bargain tickets, but I can't really get there on a weeknight :(

Have a good time :)

I'm in Block 6 with the REDaction support group. So I get to be a nutter for the night :P.

I'm really finding it hard to stomache the lack of Arsenal games on TV this season though. Tomorrow Sky Sports have picked Chelsea vs Hull over Arsenal vs Newcastle and this shit is going to continue into the end of October when we have our next game on TV! Wtf is this?

That is fucking ridiculous. It really is. Sky have hardly shown any of us this season, yet we have been playing quality football, miles above anyone else in the league.

Another example of this was the North London Derby. Instead of showing it, they decide to show Portsmouth Vs Liverpool.....that I truly don't understand.

:heh:

Sense make...

You are joking right. He dived like a bitch, no contact at all. If that was just a grammatical mistake then I apologise, if not. Open your eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVlrsZFNy4A

1:31 shows clearly tels left leg kicking saha's right leg just above the foot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVlrsZFNy4A

1:31 shows clearly tels left leg kicking saha's right leg just above the foot.

Please don't try to justify such cheating. He dived. What your doing is the equivalent of me standing up for Pires against Portsmouth. It makes you look stupid, its a clear dive, with minimal (if any) contact.

The figures are dizzying, especially when it is factored in that the waiting list for season tickets has risen to 41,000 - it was 32,000 when Arsenal left Highbury - and that plans are seriously being made to increase the capacity of the Emirates Stadium to 100,000. There are, apparently, no architectural or building reasons, only transport ones, for it not to take place although, naturally, and despite demand, the club remain cautious as to whether it is viable.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/socc...o-1088407.html

Wow. o.o

Defo...even the Chelski players comlain like they usually f'ing complain.

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that it was only Chelsea players that complain.