NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Wow, didn't know that site! Thanks!

*Bookmarked* :D

Second'd

Cheers mate!

I don't actually think that many do. lol Look at the d/l numbers. =P It's an awesome site though, I'm making a collection of every goal this season with it. :)

Note to Mr. Benitez:

Stick Reina, Carragher, Gerrard, and Torres in the team every week. Rotate the rest of the fuckers.

Totally agree, I get fed up coming in here as it's always the same argument with the same old people.

Agreed. It's more of a shitfest in here than the Zelda thread was several months back.

This thread is the best thread on the forum

Whoever doesn't like being in this thread is a fanny

I'd say its one of my favourite threads on the forum. But the second line is a bit harsh.

As for the 'arguments' they aren't as bad as the people who dislike them, make them out to be. Instead I'd rather continue the heated discussions then discuss the heated the discussions.

---

Hoping for a draw tomorrow between Utd and Chelsea, the spuds lose and then the weekend shall be complete.

Fuck me, Hansen just complemented Arsenal... *passes out*

Fuck me, Hansen just complemented Arsenal... *passes out*

Really? I find this too hard to believe! I'll have to watch the repeat tomorrow morning :)

I'm getting pissed off, I wanted to watch MotD online, but, the damn video isn't working! Does it think I'm not in the UK or something stupid like that? O.o Someone try it for me please. :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/

It's working for me. Have you got realplayer installed and everything?

It's working for me. Have you got realplayer installed and everything?

Works for me too.

nice played by arsenal

liverpool really need to start grinding results out if they want to compete but may be rafas rotation pays off later in the season? say 25 games in? just like the "zonal" making system he started with few seasons ago?

regarding the thread being shite..... well no, its just general football arguments and we have covered alot of ground so far, everything from stadium desgins to financial, fan base, player abiltity, comentators, formations, trophy priority and much more.

so who wants to start the next topic?

cant wait for chelsea tomorrow! get in there united, expecting a fully attacking metality with "kick them when they are down" offence. can see a 4-4-2 formation

VDS, evra, vidic, rio, brown, nani, ronaldo, scholes carrick and roony and saha in attack.

should win 2-0 or so. might actually end up being a heated game as chelsea may be frustrated and angry/scared at reacent development?

Was reading the red and white kop forum, they're nearly as knee jerk as us. After beating Derby they were all on about winning the league, now they seem to think there's no chance of getting in the top four and want to sack the chubby waiter.

Still don't understand why Benitez fails to pick Torres in the starting eleven. Liverpool have an awesome squad, but if Rafa continues to tinker and rotate the team each week, I don't think it will create the cohesion and the familiarity that a title winning team need.

You could just tell that Torres was just itching to get on the pitch but what does Benitez do to a £25 million striker who's on form? Drops him to the bench.

On the other hand, its good to see us putting five past Derby but it is Derby, so I'm not getting carried away. West Ham away next week will be another test for the young gunners......confidant we can do it though!

If Saha plays I reckon it'll be 2-0 to United, if not, i think it'll be 1-0.

Tbh, Chelsea are A LOT weaker right now, especially without lampard and Drogba. I can't really see Shev doing much with his pace against the likes of Vidic and Ferdinand.

I'm hoping for a 0-0, with a few bad injuries, red cards, and a mass brawl that results in points deductions and lengthy bans.

0-0 or 1-1 draw.

Don't see either side scoring more than 1 really.

Snap. Best result for us too. ;)

Van Der Saar

Wes

Rio

Vidic

Evra

Ronaldo

Carrick

Scholes

Tevez

Rooney

Saha

Knowing SAF, Saha will be on the bench and play Giggs whos been playing below par.