NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

.......no....

hes actually is great (nopt the greatest), i mean success with porto and chelsea

he is the greatest with regards to comedy no doubt.

anyone think his sacking has anything to do with the eggs comment 2 days ago?

He is a great manager, just look at his staggering home record. It been a long time coming though I just wish the timing had been better.

How can Mourinho be one of the greatest in Living Memory? If I had Coffee I would of spat it out at my Teacher in College right now, Someones been watching too much Sky propaganda ;)

I know he did an excellent job at Porto with a seemingly Average set of players, but look at the expectations that were set at Chelsea, No European Cup Final, Never Mind Trophy. Quadrouples being hinted at season after season.

2 League Championships, 1 FA Cup and 2 League Cups to Boot, It's an impressive Haul none the less...

But look at the money he spent it kind of plays down the achievements quite alot, I somehow think he couldn't done such a job at Liverpool or any other club for that matter.

Great Manager, but I can name at least 5 that deserve a place ahead of him.

I'm more interested to see what Lampard and John Terry do, see if they 'love' the club now...

Besides he is only known for being an aboslute cock.....

"How Annoying" and "Ill think about it in the morning" Dyson? Are you sure your a real fan and not a glory hunter, cos If I found out Jose had been sacked and was a Chelsea fan I'd be fuckin distraught right now!

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot I'm not allowed to have an opinion without being called a glory hunter. Like I said, mixed feelings.

Been a fan since I was 6. I was distrought when Ranieri had gone, and I had no idea who might replace, and I seriously doubted we'd be as good as we were then.

This time feels different. I'm almost glad he's gone. I fucking loved his personality, and he definately had the skill at managing. But he didn't connect with the club, and that causes rifts.

Good enough for you?

Terry will stay at Chelsea through and through imo, one of the few Chelsea players I have respect for. Lampard on the other hand will move on the minute a better offer comes about, just watch.

Doubt it. I get the feeling Lampard will be here for another 2 seasons at least.

LMFAO at Cashley Cole leaving an exciting Arsenal team to win an FA Cup

Lol, I agree.

How about winning The Uefa cup and the Champions League for Porto, in a row, without that kind money? As shown by Real Madrid money isn't decisive.

Forgot about that, if I was totally honest. Still I don't think he is one of the greatest in living memory.

And Madrid have had muppets for managers, people who couldn't find their arse with both hands. I fear similar things are ahead for Chelsea, what am I saying fear. ?!?! All the worst luck to them. :heh:

Proper fucking surprised me this did. I didn't think they would release their most successful manager so suddenly.

I liked Mourinho. He made me laugh, and he had respect for the Villa and Martin O'Neill. And Chelsea will regret this decision.

That Female Presenter of Liverpools New Channel is the fittest thing ever

Also their is a Daily 20 Minute Wanking Session over Liverpool's New Stadium which I will be attendance of, anyone wish to join...?

Sky Sport News is getting annoying. All it is:

JoseJoseJoseJoseJoseCricketJoseJose

JoseJoseJoseCricketJoseJoseJoseJoseJoseCricket

JoseJoseJoseJoseJoseCricketJoseJoseJoseJoseJoseCricket

JoseJoseJoseJoseJoseCricket

JoseJoseJoseJoseJoseCricketJoseJoseJoseJoseJoseCricket.

What about every other football team??

sky shows entertaining games, they try their best to stay away from borking ones, hence not being fans of liverpool.

to be honest liverpool are one of the most boring teams iv seen in my life from houllier timesto rafa times.

sky shows entertaining games, they try their best to stay away from borking ones, hence not being fans of liverpool.

to be honest liverpool are one of the most boring teams iv seen in my life from houllier timesto rafa times.

Well if they want the exciting games, why do they only have Arsenal on once or twice between the beginning of the season and the end of November where Man U and Chelsea have been on almost every single week?

Way to light a fuse on one big Liverpool bomb.

Well if they want the exciting games, why do they only have Arsenal on once or twice between the beginning of the season and the end of November where Man U and Chelsea have been on almost every single week?

i agree, arsenal are one of the best teams to watch, not gonna argue against that, iv seen them play quite alot, them and spurs and west ham are nice teams to watch. for me however, liverpool really do kill me

(liverpool V Barca 4 seasons, liverpool V juventus, liverpool chelsea in europe, liverpool V roma)

so there are people who agree? :wtf:

Didn't say I disagreed just saying that the Liverpool fans are now going to spend 2 pages MINIMUM saying that its exciting football because they support them and the thrill of winning is all that matters.

Didn't say I disagreed just saying that the Liverpool fans are now going to spend 2 pages MINIMUM saying that its exciting football because they support them and the thrill of winning is all that matters.

yeah but dont you also enjoy (not as much) other teams play? i have to say that i find many teams quite a joy to watch while other are just just put me to sleep (so far only liverpool and al-hillal (saudi team) have managed this).

yeah but dont you also enjoy (not as much) other teams play? i have to say that i find many teams quite a joy to watch while other are just just put me to sleep (so far only liverpool and al-hillal (saudi team) have managed this).

Yes and I'm not a Liverpool fan anyway.

its exciting football because they support them and the thrill of winning is all that matters.

Nail on the head there my friend. Let's be honest, most football matches are boring when you don't support one of the teams in question and you're not bothered about the result. When your team is playing, even the most criminally dull 0-0 can be 90 minutes of good entertainment. That's just the way it is.

And, for the record, I don't think Liverpool do play particularly 'boring' football anyway.

We have played in arguably the two most exciting finals in two different compeition within the past 4 Years, playing some sensational Football...Which I have enjoyed, but it's Winning 1st, With Style Second. Which we have done many a time.

To be fair I'm not exactly arsed wether you like our Football, I like our Football and as long as we win as many people have said it's all that matters.

Makes me laugh when people have a pop at us talking about Liverpool when Half the time other forum members bring Liverpool Up Anyway!

How many pens did you have, AJ?

aaaaaaajhj2.jpg

Yeah, but how many counted?

ajzerovo7.jpg

(shamelessly stolen off another forum)