NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

What a plank.

Tuesday 18 September 2007

David Allen, Sheffield Wednesday FC

Sheffield Wednesday FC Press Conference, 20 July 2007

Charge: FA Rule E3 – Use of abusive and/or insulting words

Allen denied the charge on 18 September and requested a personal hearing.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/2004/08/DisciplinaryLatest.htm

Here is what he is denying ever happened:

Chelsea have enough of a fan base. Matter of fact is most of them are glory hunting ***** who don't go to games. The amount of people I see wearing a Chelsea shirt now, compared to say 2000, has increased heavily.

Most of their fans just don't go to games, because the Sky generation is or has taken over. Luckily for me, my household has never had Sky or Cable. Has really made me appreciate going to matches.

Agreed

I also hate the way that everything about Football is now compared only from 1992 onwards...

Thats why whoever uses the Argument "LIVERPOOL HAVE NEVER WON THE LEAGUE LOL" is so incredibly stupid and brainwashed so to speak it's not even funny.

I think the reason why the likes of Manchester United and Chelsea have become so 'popular' is because their dominance came at the right time, when the money came in and Football in England become more of a world wide game. Our Success was lost in time through Sky it was always a Manchester United wank fest 24/7. Look at Aston Villa their European Cup win is very rarely muttered.

When I lived in Leicester in my school as a child their was 1 Liverpool fan (Myself) and about 5 Man Utd Fans who had no obvious connection to Manchester United what so ever, I used to always think it was too look cool in school, and I do think thats the case now. Everywhere you would go their would be more more Utd fans than Leicester City Fans, My Dad often teased a Manchester United fan who was my friend to name some players who played for United and he just said "Cantona".

Don't get me wrong I don't think it matters who you support where ever you come from I use peoples season tickets that don't even live in Liverpool and I don't see them as any less or more than a fan then myself, but it just grinds my gears to see people in far off towns like Rhyl Supporting the more succesful team no matter who it is for the sake of it, never going the games, who struggle to name old managers and players and I quote "Only Watching MOTD at night if their scored more than 3 Goals".

They are brainwashes into ignorance and it is very hard to argue against people whose education on that team and club is through Sky Sports and how Football Started in 1992 and what ever happend before that was erased from history.

But Hey Ho thats just the way it is...

But no One, no one will ever feel a success more than someone who followed their team through the bad and through the good.

CL%20Final%204.jpg

Seriously, I cried like a baby

24,000 attendance for a Champions League game is appalling. Arsenal got 38,000 supporters at the FA Youth Cup semi final last year, and thats for an Under 18 match! Not a top class European match.

You catergorise everybody with the same tag, thats your problem. Every club has glory supporters from Liverpool to United, think of the amount of people who over night became Liverpool fans following their success in the 70s and 80s - fuckin thousands!

LOL at you writing an essay which basically had 1 point, gotta learn how to write it a little less worded kiddo

Yeah but if they go the game and support the team then great regardless where they come from...

But if your an Arm Chair fan like Ramar has said it's just the epitome of Glory Hunting Living...

Please do not contradict yourself... Think back to the grief you have given me on here, for being a United fan from Portsmouth despite going to the games...

When was that Hobbz Seriously?

I hope I never hurt your feelings mate :(:heart:

:heh:

You catergorise everybody with the same tag, thats your problem. Every club has glory supporters from Liverpool to United, think of the amount of people who over night became Liverpool fans following their success in the 70s and 80s - fuckin thousands!

LOL at you writing an essay which basically had 1 point, gotta learn how to write it a little less worded kiddo

I seriously doubt Oxford United have glory supporters. Not unless they are very badly informed. We attract a different kind of supporter- the sadomasochist, who revels in misery. I think it's better that way.

LOL an idiot like yourself? Rest assured you didnt.

United 2 - 1 Sporting

wait and see...

I beg to differ I have never seen someone put "Fucking" and "Wanker" in so many Sentences :heh:

I seriously doubt Oxford United have glory supporters. Not unless they are very badly informed. We attract a different kind of supporter- the sadomasochist, who revels in misery. I think it's better that way.

LMFAO

Couldn't help but laugh, Hobbz dare I say has a point in that, how many times do you see when Lower League clubs are on tele and all of a sudden the attendences go down....

huh? Your age starts to show some times, please act mature - nobody wants to read the silly glory hunter debate for the 100th time.

Every successful team has them, you just have to accept them, laugh at them and move on.

*Accepts You*

*Laughs*

*Moves On*

(Just Pulling your leg)

On a serious note, every team does have them yes but how many do United have that Grew Up in the "Sky Generation"

Liverpool did have alot when they where succesful but they grew up in a time of no Sky and it was always about Going the game and if for some reason you couldn't make it you watched it on tele.

Not If it isn't on tele I'll try and go the game (Making as little effort possible to get the ticket)

As for my age your obsessed with it

Yeah Ive got a friend who follows United and for the last 2 years whenever I've made the trip up there with my brother (usually on the plane), he has said no to going because it is too much money and he has been too busy. Biggest glory hunter I know, surely you can sacrifice something to see your team?

Rightfully though fans of teams in the top 4 who live outside of the teams location are faced with skepticism as too many of them are fake. Just gets annoying when you are one of the real fans and have been going to games since you were 4 (Coventry home and David Baasts ewwww injury :()and have to face that skepticism, cos of the actions of the chav idiots who wanna see a trophy and skill every week.

Like I know a dude from Malta who is a United season ticket holder and goes to every European away game and every home game - just shows location means nothing. Quality guy, lost a wife cos of it though :D And you just act a bit petty sometimes like a kid, dont and I wont bring it up

100.1% Agree

Dunno whether to take that as sarcasm or not... My (relatively small) hate for you has me thinking it is...

It's not sarcasm because I can relate to it

I agree with you

Reckon Arsenal will draw 1-1 tonight. Good result if we do.

I agree. I reckon we might just nick it 2-1 though. I have a feeling Adebayor is going to get a goal.

I must admit it was more fun when we where shit.

Woo, good win for Arsenal, 3-0 against Sevilla.

Hopefully we can carry on like this throughout the European season.

Scrap my prediction. Excellent start to the Champions League for us, didn't expect three goals. Fantastic.

arsenal are very good flowing side as they showed today, but that might be their weakness? i mean against really solid/tight opposition, attackingly they can keep the pressure but how well can they handle the opponenets? looking forward for the game against bashictaash (sp? and are they the turkish team? i hear they are very physical)