NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Rafa's rotation system FTW :D

Well it's obviously working because we're ahead of you lot with a game in hand.

"Forget this season for a minute" and Wednesday have met all our targets under Dave Allen.

Yay we're losing and its nowt to do with our policy of no defence.

Have that lead, Rafa's dodgy league tactics will be your downfall many other times this season, just wait and see.

Change the record mate, it's fucking tiresome. Rotation this, rotation that.

Fuck off.

table.gif

Looking at that, we'll be on top of the league whatever happens in Chelsea's game, unless they win like 6-0.

:D

Oh Hobz, boy are you going to hate me in May when I drag up all these old quotes and make you fucking eat them.

Eat them, I tells ya.

A nice quick pull on the current table mr-paul ;).

So it looks like it is true, first time in two years after a weekend of football matches, we'll come out as the leaders.

I hope the boys can keep the momentum!

Blues are leading Bolton 1-0. Fuck's sake!

They'll be level on points with us if they win. Double fuck's sake! :angry:

nice to see that despite our injuries and bad start, were still matching liverpool on points, kinds takes the whole "we are the greatest team/ this is our year" down the bin.

not the great success story liverpool were expecting now is it?

Im sorry but whenever you speak on United, the word glory supporter comes to mind! Liverpool have had a fantastic start to the season, drawing at Fratton Park was a good result for them, your speaking like there season is already a disaster or something...

im not saying that the start they had was bad, its just not as good as they made it look. united camp on the other hand were in the gloom after what is concidered a bad start by united standerds (loss at city, draw at pompy and bearly getting points against everton, spurs and sunderland). just goes to show that even though you dont play as good as expected, points is all that matters and you dont need 6-0 wins *cough* to show how great you are and fly over the moon with it.

THE WANKY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR WENT TO ROME TO SEE THE POPE!

AND THIS IS WHAT HE SAID; "FUCK OFF!"

WHO'S THAT TEAM THEY CALL THE ARSENAL!!

WHO'S THAT TEAM WE ALL ADORE!

WE'RE THE BOYS IN RED AND WHITE. AND WE'RE FUCKING DYNAMITE!

AND MARTIN JOL'S MOTHER IS A WHOOOOORREEEE!!!

---

Now thats off my chest. Get the fuck in! Streamed the first half on the net but then it cut out, so I actually missed all the good stuff. The match was poorly covered on radio and tv, which is a shame. But what ever, we won, we're top, we're Arsenal. ;)

Seriously though, nice to see us top, been about two years since we've sat pretty on the table. Doubt we'll finish there but I'm going to relish it while we do! Derby next Saturday will be quality, everyone will be up for putting down the spuds.

COME ONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of the table, it's been a long time sinse I've seen that.

What fucking amazing goals by Ade and Fabre, really, so good.

So much to which ever Liverpool fan it was saying Arsenal haven't played anyone "proper" yet and now Liverpool didn't manage to beat one of them. =P

Seriously, a very good day today. I'm really extatic. Hopefully Arsenal can keep up the good work. :)

COME ONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of the table, it's been a long time sinse I've seen that.

What fucking amazing goals by Ade and Fabre, really, so good.

So much to which ever Liverpool fan it was saying Arsenal haven't played anyone "proper" yet and now Liverpool didn't manage to beat one of them. =P

Seriously, a very good day today. I'm really extatic. Hopefully Arsenal can keep up the good work. :)

What he said......:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

What a cracker from Adebayor too bad he misses half the time.

Twas a great goal. Fabregas' wasn't too bad either was it!

Woooo. Good week for football.

Scotland beat France

Celtic go top of the SPL.

Chelsea don't win.

Arsenal go top of the Premiership.

Jesus Mary Joseph.........

Well Said Hobbz...

5 Games Played

2 Goals Conceded

9 Goals Scored (Random Count Probably Wrong)

3 Wins

2 Draws

I Would of took that at the beginning of the season

Anyway I don't understand why Rafa didn't pick Gerrard or Torres in the starting line up he did this last season and the season before that, had he picked them we would of won comfortably. Voronin misplased a few glorious passes and chances but hey ho A Draw at fratton park isn't the worse result, we are matching the Champions So far so I'm satisfied.

Max no matter what way you put it it has been a brilliant start by Liverpool and our best since Football Started in 1992 (See what I did their ;)) Football is full of Ifs and Buts for many teams, ourselves and United, Chelsea even can pin point where it has gone "wrong" for them this season, but let this be known this is going to be the closest season yet in the PL I'd be suprised if the Champions Got Anymore than 80 Points.....Pompey, Blackburn, Man City, Dare I say Everton? Are going to be pushing the said Top 4 and points are going to be taken on a regular basis.

However I still feel Pompey where their for the taken but Rafa has his plan and I will judge it come the end of May to see what Trophies we are taking on our Open Top Bus

We've actually scored 11 goals, and we haven't conceded any from open play.

Were Still Shit Though..

SACK BENITEZ

(Insert any other Generic Knee Jerk)