NEurope
Kirbii

what is your first nintendo game you renember playing?

Mabey Super Mario and he 6 Golden Coins on the Gameboy, can't really remember.

Super mario bross, it was my only game for years. The next was mega man 2, I also played a lot of it.

The first nintendo game i played was Super Mario Land for the GameBoy.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was the first NES game i played, ah the memories.

My first Nintendo game was the game I am currently playing:

Starwing

I'm thinking about making this my favourite game ever.

Poo I paused it for this and either the Start button on my snes pad has bust or it froze.

I think track and field (which ironically was my first and last game i played). I was not a gamer at all until the SNES came along then i become hooked and became involved in costly SF2 bets :(

The first game I payed on Nintendo was Super Mario 64 for N64. Lol after that I played Pokémon Blue and much more. I styed at Nintendo my whole life. I never bought a sony or Microsoft console or handheld.

The first game I payed on Nintendo was Super Mario 64 for N64. Lol after that I played Pokémon Blue and much more. I styed at Nintendo my whole life. I never bought a sony or Microsoft console or handheld.

Mario 64? Thats one of the best possible places anyone could begin, its no wonder you never felt the need to move to Microsoft or Sony!

(And wilkommen!)

I lived abroad in the 80's and when Super Mario Brothers came out for the NES it was a revelation. All the older kids played it as all of us younger kids in the TV shop gathered around it and basked in it's day-glo colours and hypnotic running/jumping combo. It was incredible. All the foreigners were chattering away in Greek in a happy manner and all pointing and "aaaahhhh-ing".

When I finally played it - One morning before school...I was enraptured. The red buttons on the controller and the crip D-Pad fitted perfectly to my motions. I still see past the games graphics when I play it today. It's timeless, simple and pure genius. The limited, blank spaces of sky and grass are vehicles for my imagination - Just like years ago.

And as if to reclaim and hold on that one child-like moment of pure innocent bliss, I've never stopped playing Nintendo since.

Pokemon Yellow - still to this day, have not completed it.

Starwing. Again and again and again and again, for hours. First thing I slotted into my SNES.