NEurope
Kirbii

what is your first nintendo game you renember playing?

Hmmm, I got the Turtles edition NES with Festers Quest (finished this game about 30 times!) and Bermuda Triangle (speedboat game) so they were my first experience of Nintendo.

Though actually I had Mario Bros. on the spectrum, but I think that MUST have been afterward..... mabe not.... I dont know such a long time ago!

For me it was this.

mariobros.jpg

You had to carve your brain in two when it got really fast. My head ouched.

Super Mariokart on the Snes. First one I owned was tetris on the gameboy though.

I'll always remember playing Pokemon Red on the Gameboy Colour, especially the day me, my sister and her boyfriend all went to Bluewater to get a Mew! That day rocked so much :D

Donkey Kong Country is the earliest i can remember.. Ahh memories.

I think it must of been turtles on the NES, my next game was either Kung Fu or Castlevania. Can't remember what came first though.

Can't remember how old I was though, looking at wiki it came out in 1990 so I must of been 10 or 11.

Mario Bros/Duck Hunt on the NES

Ditto. First EVER game I remember playing was... don't remember the name, but some Olympic Sports game on the Commodore 64. It had 2P mode, and that was awesome.

The first game I played would either be The Simpsons on the NES where you had to paint everything purple or Mario on the Gameboy.

The first one I really remember though is Goldeneye on the N64.

Super Mario All Stars for me in '93, I remember the adverts with Rik Mayall too, then my dad bringing home the SNES for christmas. Second game was U.N. Squadron, 2 (5 if include SMAS) good games to get me interested in gaming.

Pokemon Gold. I realised that Pokemon wasn't just about the cards, hence starting my disease 'Nintenmania'.

Pokemon Blue. Though I'm 19 now(don't remember how old I was then, 12?) it was the first video game I had ever played. I wanted it for Christmas because I loved the cards.

Mario Bros/Duck Hunt on the NES

The same; Thought I remember playing Mario Bros 2 but never Mario Bros:heh:...My mate had them; it's ashame lightgun games, especially Duckhunt aren't really makable anymore.

Pokemon Blue. Though I'm 19 now(don't remember how old I was then, 12?) it was the first video game I had ever played. I wanted it for Christmas because I loved the cards.

:o 12?!?!....yet you're less than a year older than me...:(poor child

The same; Thought I remember playing Mario Bros 2 but never Mario Bros:heh:...My mate had them; it's ashame lightgun games, especially Duckhunt aren't really makable anymore.

:o 12?!?!....yet you're less than a year older than me...:(poor child

Yeah I know, I started to play games a bit late :P

game and watch. but unlike the mario bros one seen in a pic above, the screens were on top of each other, like wit the ds. you had to climb with some character to fight a dragon, using an axe or something... it's all a little vague with the experience being almost 20 years ago, and me being only four years old or something at the time. who keeps track anymore.

The first nintendo game I remember having seen being played was super mario bros for the nes. The first nintendo game I actually played myself was tetris on the gameboy.

POKEMON YELLOW! FTW!

i love that game so much

I got yellow as well. Back in the days when I really liked the Pokemon games. Thats the first one I properly played. I suppose Tetris was played for about 5 minutes.

Mario 64, first ever game I played/owned and the first time I had played/owned a console.

I think it was Mario 64, because my first nintendo console was an n64 for christmas, which came with it.