NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Britain's Got Talent

My point being, Signature were a unique act and had something new, exciting and entertaining prepared for every performance. They really did deserve to win. And didn't that George kid take part last year?

Signature were on Mondays show, so they have had nearly a week to prepare.

Which gives them an advantage...

Also, it wasn't entirely new, they used the same idea as they did in the first audition, and I'm sure it was a fairly similar routine, if not the same.

EDIT: Not saying they didn't deserve to win, I loved them and thought they were unique and entertaining ^_^

Watched the final lresult, never watched any of the series...

That boy who won wasn't THAT good at what he did, but he was ok for his age, and he's apparently self-taught?

Ok, but nothing special.

i did not care for george, wanted signiture to win at first, the first audition was great. also, the dog was awsome, i laughed every time.

I wanted Signature to win.

That dog was also amazing lol

And the Star Wars musician should of won.....

No Joke

Who the fuck was George? This thing is rigged, there's no way he got that many votes. Signature deserved to win this thing. They were brilliant, no flaws, every performance was entertaining, and every performance was unique (different one/song each time). To my knowledge, the George kid did that Singing in the Rain thing three times during the competition.

George did his Rain Dancing for his semi-final and final piece. Whereas Signature did something different for their semi-final but basically repeated their act from the original audition.

Like I said. I'm glad bullying fraud prick Andrew didn't win. The dancing in the rain reminded me of the end battle of Hollow Man 2.

Flameboy, I believe I speak for everyone when I call you one of the biggest dicks on the forum for having an attractive girlfriend.

:shakehead harsh!:heh:

Although Signature came second. I'm happy George won, I was starting to get worried when that fraud Andrew got in the top 3.

Yeah that andrew was a total fraud! I'm bullied boohooo, ok bullying is no joking matter but using it to get votes constantly is just not cricket.

Who the fuck was George? This thing is rigged, there's no way he got that many votes. Signature deserved to win this thing. They were brilliant, no flaws, every performance was entertaining, and every performance was unique (different one/song each time). To my knowledge, the George kid did that Singing in the Rain thing three times during the competition.

Yeah but a lot of them redid stuff they had already done. Signature yes were awesome but there final performance was just the audition one redone. I voted for them as I loved them. With regards to George and it being rigged I'd actually say if it was rigged in favour of anyone it was not him...I rang to vote for Signature and got through straight away. But my niece voted for George and it was engaged for at least half an hour...

He was good...perhaps not as unique as Signature but still pretty cool.

They only got through on sex appeal. :heh: The performance was good, but they'll probably get through life without working anyway, on 'daddy's money'.

Agreed they were good at the violin but I bet their are plenty of people who can do that.

My point being, Signature were a unique act and had something new, exciting and entertaining prepared for every performance. They really did deserve to win. And didn't that George kid take part last year?

Yes he didn't get into the semis though.

And didn't that George kid take part last year?

Yeah he did. Simon compared him to Rocky, being pimpsmacked in the first film and coming back and screaming Adrian in the second.

Yeah that andrew was a total fraud! I'm bullied boohooo, ok bullying is no joking matter but using it to get votes constantly is just not cricket.

He wasn't even really bullied that much, I can't remember where I read it but it was basically exposed he was bullied for about 10 minutes when he was 3, something really petty like that.

I'm so disappointed Signature didn't win. They were totally compelling. They offered a sketch you could just watch again and again and again.

This was fixed, anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.

George winning truly was a rocky moment; got knocked down last year and came back and won. Well done to the kid, hes fantastic.

Now signature...<3 !!!!

Seriously, it shows how great our country can be when despite all the bad press about racism, you get two best friends (one of which is a Sikh and the other a muslim) and you put them infront of a nation of Brits and they LOVE it, with bhangra music playing all (i have the billie jean remix on me comp ;) ).

Mirza's michael jackson moves were fantastic and i loved the sikh guy, he really knows how to dance! Funny thing is though, if you get any one of my uncles drunk enough at a wedding they'd do something similar :heh:

George winning truly was a rocky moment; got knocked down last year and came back and won. Well done to the kid, hes fantastic.

Now signature...<3 !!!!

Seriously, it shows how great our country can be when despite all the bad press about racism, you get two best friends (one of which is a Sikh and the other a muslim) and you put them infront of a nation of Brits and they LOVE it, with bhangra music playing all (i have the billie jean remix on me comp ;) ).

Mirza's michael jackson moves were fantastic and i loved the sikh guy, he really knows how to dance! Funny thing is though, if you get any one of my uncles drunk enough at a wedding they'd do something similar :heh:

where did you get those remixes from?!!! Are the on itunes lol?!

where did you get those remixes from?!!! Are the on itunes lol?!

It's an asian thing, i have most panjabi MC remixes (im so ashamed :( ).

I can send you it over msn if ya want if you PM me your msn address?

I would lik you to supply me with the music also.

In return, if wanted I could supply a lovely Knight rider remix.

George Sampson Remix

Singing in the Rain (Remix) - by Mint Royale

Signature Remix

Tigerstyle - Nachna Onda Nei (ft Kaka Bhania)

Also you can see where georges inspiration came from

My opinion of is that George only won because of professional choreograpy and the rain machine supplied by simon cowell plus his story. Georges tallent was street dancing which would never win on its own... and technically was not even that good.

Signature were more original because of their own choreograph albeit with Michael jackson moves.

Andrew Muir was sabotaged by simon cowell and forced to sing an unfamiliar song as they were worried he "might" win.

Faryl was boring. Hupla la should have been in the final

Ah I wanted Signature to win, simply because I found them really funny.

Plus, the dog thing was a bit dumb (my opinion) it wasn't a clever dog, just a good trainer who has nothing else to do with her time.

My little brother use to dance like george when he was 5, random moves in random directions. Not really dancing, just moving really fast. They can call it whatever they want, "new age" or whatever, still not dancing ahaha

yeah I know I'm a bit of a bitch.

I would lik you to supply me with the music also.

In return, if wanted I could supply a lovely Knight rider remix.

Add me to msn and it's a date.

[email protected]

I'm glad George won. I reckon he was great. Signature were too but they promised a 'surprise on the next dance' at the end of every dance and, when the next dance came up, there were no surprises, just dancing. I still liked them though but not as much as their first dance.

I wanted George or the dog to win

The comedian kid and the musical guy (from the first semi-final show) should have been in the final IMO.

The comedian kid and the musical guy (from the first semi-final show) should have been in the final IMO.

The comedian kid was a prick, he only did his act because he was a shit singer, and his cheekiness before and after his act prompted Simon to say "bugger off and come back with some jokes".

The comedian kid was a prick, he only did his act because he was a shit singer, and his cheekiness before and after his act prompted Simon to say "bugger off and come back with some jokes".

Sorry, should've been more specific. It was the guy who was in the auditions with the wacky blondish hair-do.

Sign in to follow this