NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Britain's Got Talent

Not really ^ Because both of those show's are all about image and marketing, just look at the past winners.

He was perfect for this show and deserved to win it

Talent Wise I mean...

SLIGHT BUMPAGE!

So, has anyone else been having hours of fun watching the live semi-finals?

I find Amanda Holden's catalogue of expressions priceless:

1: Scrunching her nose.

2: See-sawing her shoulders ["dancing"]

3: Swaying her arms in the air.

4: Crying.

5: A combination of the above.

Some of the people they've even considered putting in the semi-finals has been a joke in itself.

That girl on tonights show doesn't look 12 at all.

You wanted her, didn't you?

(I have no idea who you're actually talking about).

The Star Wars musician is genius.

You wanted her, didn't you?

Damn how did you guess.

Anyway with a quick search on old reliable youtube:

Anyway with a quick search on old reliable youtube:

...She can't be twelve...

She looks alright, but the teeth seem to put me off a little.

What annoys me is how much bullshit the kid acts come out with:

"I've wanted to perform in the Royal Variety Performance for as long as I can remember"

or

"It's always been a dream of mine"

Some of these people haven't reached ages of double figures and spout this crap.

Was glad to see the stand-up kid lose ["I've always wanted to make people laugh" ignoring the fact that he started auditioning as a singer, then turned to stand-up. Prick], but not happy about James Stone not even making it to the judge's vote, instead having football fuck up Jeremy Lynch.

That Sophie Mei was hot.

yes she is and all my family were joking that they had seen my girlfriend belly dancing on tv....claiming they looked the same! So I am pretty lucky!

Flameboy, I believe I speak for everyone when I call you one of the biggest dicks on the forum for having an attractive girlfriend.

Jeez, the contestants should at least be able to choose what they sing to/dance to etc

Whenever the judges criticize the choice of song or whatever, some of them say "well it was your choice simon" or "it was out of my hands"

And can you remember that Tracey? They put him in drag to make it more entertaining. Eurgh, it just makes the show so fake.

Watching it anyway, woop woop.

I really hope Signature win this. I really don't want that Andrew Johnston winning, because the bullying stuff him and his mum have been using has been pretty much exposed as bullshit. Something like he was bullied for ten minutes 3 years ago.

Although Signature came second. I'm happy George won, I was starting to get worried when that fraud Andrew got in the top 3.

Naah George shouldn't have won, there were many people more talented than him in the final. I suppose his soppy story helped as well though.

Although Signature came second. I'm happy George won, I was starting to get worried when that fraud Andrew got in the top 3.

Ditto here too...I hope we see more of Signature...they were genuinely entertaining.

Who the fuck was George? This thing is rigged, there's no way he got that many votes. Signature deserved to win this thing. They were brilliant, no flaws, every performance was entertaining, and every performance was unique (different one/song each time). To my knowledge, the George kid did that Singing in the Rain thing three times during the competition.

I wanted Signature or Escala to win. One I seen the top 3, I thought it was rigged.

The four lovely ladies with their instruments should have won. Ooooo Yeah.

I wanted Signature or Escala to win. One I seen the top 3, I thought it was rigged.

They only got through on sex appeal. :heh: The performance was good, but they'll probably get through life without working anyway, on 'daddy's money'.

I quite liked them since I seen it last night doing the Bond theme tune :heh:

Signature where funny and downright great. 2 were pretty attractive though.

That George kid is always in the city centre here doing breakdancing in the middle of the high street. Gathers quite big crowds too and anyone from Greater Manchester pretty much knows him as 'that breakdancing kid'. I reckon the whole of Manchester would have voted for him about 5 times apiece explaining his win. I didn't watch the final tonight but I knew he must have won when I heard the simultaneous WHOOPs from multiple different houses outside.

There's lots of people saying that the results where a fixed and the voting was rigged.

Britain's Got Talent bosses have been accused of fixing the show by manipulating the viewers’ vote, by the fans. In all five semi-finals of series 2, the semi-finalist performing last has won the public vote and made it through to the final. The same thing happened in the first series, with the last performer receiving the top acclaim, including in the final. Readers of the Daily Star say complaints have been flooding in, but bosses have denied all allegations. A spokeswoman for the hit TV show claimed that the pattern noticed by viewers was “nothing more than a coincidence”. She also added: “The judges have no say over the running order on the show."[35][36] This is also notable in that the winners of the semi-finals peformed in the second half of the final. Having already won their respective semi-finals, they were the de facto favourites for the final, and this is further enforced by the fact that the top three contestants were all in the second half of the show. Another interesting note is that in all of the semi-final shows, the contestant(s) that was shown second when they were being told the results was always the one who won. Whether this was a deliberate move by the producers or a coincidence is unknown.

Interesting.

Who the fuck was George? This thing is rigged, there's no way he got that many votes. Signature deserved to win this thing. They were brilliant, no flaws, every performance was entertaining, and every performance was unique (different one/song each time). To my knowledge, the George kid did that Singing in the Rain thing three times during the competition.

He did that dance for the semi-finals and then again for tonight's final.

Most of the acts did an audition again, because they dont have time to get another piece together.

He only did it again because he won, and they asked him too :/

He did that dance for the semi-finals and then again for tonight's final.

Most of the acts did an audition again, because they dont have time to get another piece together.

He only did it again because he won, and they asked him too :/

My point being, Signature were a unique act and had something new, exciting and entertaining prepared for every performance. They really did deserve to win. And didn't that George kid take part last year?

Sign in to follow this