NEurope
Marshmellow

New and Improved N-Europe Xbox 360 Gamertag List

Added you fex. And I was going to make your name blue but Adam seems to have beat me to it...

And for people with forums names starting with A-M... I am out of space for pictures yet again... I will PM Platty sometime and ask for more. I can't believe we filled all 50...

Stop getting XBL people! Kidding.

Got a 360 recently, so could you please add:

fatnickc | fatnickc

I'll try and add as many people from here as I can.

Theres a new thread now for all online ID's for those of you I have not added yet, I am PMing Platty right now (lol im slow i know) and I will add you guys to the new thread asap.

Looking at this list... I can't believe basically everyone but me has a gold membership. Where do you all get so much money and time from?

You can get a years worth of live from ebay for £30 works out at less then £3 a month.

I still don;t get how you actually get your gamertag pcture to feature on postings that I make. I've posted my id in the past but I don't even know if it exists yet.

Looking at this list... I can't believe basically everyone but me has a gold membership. Where do you all get so much money and time from?

I got it, simply because I got it in my bundle with the console. When it runs out, it's unlikely I'll renew it. I'll just swag 48 hours from my friends if I want to use it, since I rarely do anyway.