NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Bionic Woman (2007)

Quite impressed. Was skeptical but she has done a pretty good job from the looks of it.

i will reserve judgement until i see a few episodes. bionic woman is not something to be done half heartidly.

Seems pretty good, but that trailer seems to spoil half the season.

Nah, maybe the first couple of episodes...

Car crash, Gets rebuilt, Escapes facility, Organisation tracks her down to get her working for them, Accepts?, Meets first opponent; the organistations first Bionic Woman!

That could all be covered early on.

I find that highly unlikely, since they're no where near filming half the season.

Looks pretty good but the trailer spoils a bit too much.

I only hope it's very well executed because it can easily become cliched. I an evil organisation makes a normal being super human is hardly original.

Wow. Looks really good. Shame the trailers seems to give away the whole plot for the opening epiosdes. She seem's like the Sydney Bristow of the super-hero world.

Wasn't this the premise of Alias on ch5? Just instead of being bionic she group up in the facility. :/

WOW

that looks awesome!!!!!

and btw that youtube video is just for the pilot episode.

Yeah I saw a clip of this on GMTV a while back. It's cool she's expanding her repertoire.

So is anyone actually watching this?? I have seen all the episodes and it has done ok. i think they have tried to "dumb down" the bionic elements a little too much. more speacial effects please.

There's only a couple of episodes left. It ended at number 8 - and they decided to end it due to declining figures.

Really? Well i am watching it. I dont think it is too bad to be honest. I take it there won't be a second series then?

Sign in to follow this