NEurope
gaggle64

Formula 1 2007

I really hope Hamilton doesnt win it. Come on 2 engine failures :mad:

Why do you hope he doesnt win it though?

Surely you should be supporting a British driver who is doing fantastically well in his first season...

Because ill be able to hear James Allen orgasming all the way from Brazil. And the national mongery will be annoying. Not to mention morons will start watching F1 next year. See the Rugby when we won the World Cup and Cricket when we won the Ashes.

I really hope Hamilton doesnt win it. Come on 2 engine failures
Why do you hope he doesnt win it though?

Surely you should be supporting a British driver who is doing fantastically well in his first season...

I can't stand the smug bastard! Ron Dennis' secret love child!

and can he stop kissing the camera!

Not to mention morons will start watching F1 next year.
That's already happened!

This seasons ITV coverage has been ruined for me because of Hamilton!

Gone are the days when there would be different features each weekend on different drivers up and done the pitlane... visiting Trulli's vineyard in Italy, Alonso in his home town of Oxford, Mark Blundel training in Finland with Raikkonen etc...

and Martin Brundels regular technical F1 guides also seem to have been sidelined!

All to make way for a 1hour Steve Ryder love fest on Hamilton each and every weekend!

and stupid commentary analysis for the new Hamiltons bandwagon fans,

such as "the cars are going faster at the moment as they are lighter on fuel" and "that white stripe indicates the softer tyre choice" every single race!

And with what looks like Hamilton set to win the world championship, it's only set to get worse next season!

Massa's got nothing to loose, he should just sideline Hamilton in the next two races for everyones benefit!

Main thing is that Alonso is further from winning another championship, the slimy spanish ass-wad. Can't stand him, especially after all the dodgy dealings with the Spygate scandal.

Hamilton FTW.

Although I personally prefer Massa. Top bloke.

My dad raised a good point recently: now that they've essentially been disqualified from the championship, are McLaren not going to have to spend all of 08 at the small garages bottom of the paddock? Next to Spyker. Who will spend the season laughing at them.

Main thing is that Alonso is further from winning another championship, the slimy spanish ass-wad. Can't stand him, especially after all the dodgy dealings with the Spygate scandal.

Hamilton FTW.

Although I personally prefer Massa. Top bloke.

Alonso or Hamilton will effectively be winning in a Ferrari anyway! the cheating bastards!

My dad raised a good point recently: now that they've essentially been disqualified from the championship, are McLaren not going to have to spend all of 08 at the small garages bottom of the paddock? Next to Spyker. Who will spend the season laughing at them.
Yeah McLaren are going to be last in the pitlane, apart from [and how convienient is this!] new team Pro-drive, McLaren's new B team who'll be right next door. So McLaren will probably have a bit more room than they should as Pro-drive will help them out!

But with Pro-drive joining, and no new garages being built in the pit-lanes, all other teams are having to bunch up anyway!

However, I just found out a while ago McLaren will have a significant advantage over all the other teams going into 2008, when Traction Control is rulled out!

Mercedes are supplying the new 'electrical box' used to help the cars deal better with the loss of T.C.!

I've heard that in tests, ALL the other teams are having real trouble hooking this up with their cars, and in some cases teams have said it's actually proving dangerous to test because of it!

McLaren of course are having no trouble syncing it up to their cars and so whilst all other teams struggle over the winter tests to get it working with their cars, McLaren will be able to spend that time working on 2008 race setup!

Also... can you imagine a race like todays next year without T.C.!

As much as I don't want Hamilton to win because of the lovefest ITV do over him, dumbing down commentary going on about Quali rules, tyres and fuel levels every 5 minutes, I don't REALLY don't want Alonso to win.

Come on McLaren getting 4 engine blowups and Raikkonnen sneaking in.

Or even better, everyone loses points except Massa. Massa is awesome.

As much as I don't want Hamilton to win because of the lovefest ITV do over him, dumbing down commentary going on about Quali rules, tyres and fuel levels every 5 minutes, I don't REALLY don't want Alonso to win.

Or even better, everyone loses points except Massa. Massa is awesome.

yeah i'd love for Massa to win the title next season, he's so awesome :D

This one please! Raikkonen all the way!

Let all the reliability issue Raikkonen had to endure at McLaren [costing him 2 world championships], hit Hamilton and Alonso at once!

Although I'm not sure the world could take the combined sheer amount of whining Hamilton and Alonso would do as a result! It's pathetic enough now!!

Its all about the ice man! Kimi is the best.

However, I am rooting for hamilton over alonso because he's such a smug annoying dickhead.

I used to like watching the bit before the race to, but now I never watch it (partly because I usually don't have time, but mainly because its all about a select few all the time).

Massa is the only of the drivers for the big two that isn't a bit of a ****. Raikkonnen isn't too bad, but Alonso is really arrogant, and Hamilton has an air of smugness about him and I hate the way the British media treat him.

Massa > Raikkonnen > Hamilton > Alonso.

This one please! Raikkonen all the way!

Let all the reliability issue Raikkonen had to endure at McLaren [costing him 2 world championships], hit Hamilton and Alonso at once!

Although I'm not sure the world could take the combined sheer amount of whining Hamilton and Alonso would do as a result! It's pathetic enough now!!

Well actually you never know. Remember last season with Schumacher; great reliability until the final 2 races where everything went wrong.

To me the commentary just became white noise after Murray Walker left. I propose we find a way to produce his identical voice clone.

kimi is depressing as fuk he never shows any emotion at least have a personality kimi ffs
I've supported Raikkonen for 6 years now, pretty much since he joined F1 and any long term follower of his will know that he does have a personality, that's just the way he is with the press and such.

But look at any photo's of him round the paddock, or him in any features they do on him (well used to do when Hamilton wasn't around) and he's a different guy, smiling and having fun!

Watch this feature Mark Blundell did with him last year or the year before at McLaren...

Kimi & Mark training in Switzerland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Q-9R-_CLs

Still somewhat sub-dued probably because again he's being filmed, but it should give you a different perspective on him!

I have huge respect for Kimi as a racer!

He never bitches about any other driver or moans about his team/team-mate. He does all his talking out on track, something which Hamilton could learn alot from, as could Alonso the way he's been acting recently.

He just gets on with the job.

Plus did you see his donut's at Spa after winning the race [despite not being allowed to do them]!! That's emotion right there!

Hmmm, looks like it may become more wide open then we originally thought:

Hamilton faces Japan win inquiry

The safety car was deployed twice at a rain-drenched Fuji

Formula One officials are investigating Lewis Hamilton's victory in Sunday's Japanese Grand Prix following complaints about erratic driving.

Red Bull's Mark Webber has accused the Englishman of doing a "bad job" behind the safety car after being knocked out of the race while following Hamilton.

Hamilton's win at Fuji gave him a 12-point lead and put him on the verge of winning the world championship.

If he is found guilty, he could have his points from Japan erased.

BBC 5live commentator David Croft, who is at the Chinese Grand Prix for this weekend's race, says there are also suggestions that Hamilton may be penalised 10 places on the grid in Shanghai.

Webber was knocked out of the race by Toro Rosso's Sebastian Vettel while they were following Hamilton, and the Australian believes Hamilton braked excessively while they were following the safety car on lap 45.

Webber almost overtook Hamilton as the McLaren driver slowed and moved to the right while following the safety car before an unsighted Vettel hit him.

"Hamilton did a bad job behind the safety car," said Webber.

"He was not doing what he should have been doing, the rhythm was not there.

"It's hard to swallow, but I have to concentrate on the next race, that's all I can control."

German driver Vettel echoed Webber's comments in criticising Hamilton.

"It was my fault, but it is clear the rhythm was not there," he said.

"We are all sitting in the same boat. At that point (of the crash) I was distracted, looking to the right.

"I was sure Hamilton was retiring, he seemed to have no power any longer, but by the time I looked back, I was already in Mark's rear end."

Hmmm, looks like it may become more wide open then we originally thought:
I thought whilst the race was on that he was brake testing the pack WAY to much, when the first safety car was about to come in he was toying with Alonso a rediculous ammount, and Alonso had to move to avoid him several times.

With what Webber's saying aswell, I think it's right they take a look at it!

Also that would put Alonso 2 points behind Hamilton and Kimi 7 behind!

It would be even closer for the final 2 races and any of the 3 could take the title! Especially as Massa will probably be in there aswell taking points away from McLaren!

Word on the wire is that chances are, if he is penalised, it'll be a ten place penalty in qualifying for China. I think a points deduction would be rather too severe - accusing him of "erratic" driving on that particular Sunday wouldn't be too far off accusing someone standing in front of a urinal of urinating in a public place.

I don't see the points being deducted. 10 place penalty I can imagine.

10 place penalty is likely but tbh he was brake testing WAY too much. Webber had a good pace and i even thought at one point he might be able to win it. Tbh when watching it I blamed hamilton for Webber's retirement because in those conditions Hamilton was being VERY stupid.