NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
goron49

What is your ethnic background?

well my fater is irish but his great grandaddy was welsh, my mother is from the Philippines and her great granddaddy was spainsh.

But me, i just say i'm Irish, a green white and gold paddy throug and through :awesome:

Italian Grandfather and Spanish Grandmother on my Mums(who was born in France) side, Irish Grandmother and English Grandfather on my Dads side. And I was born in France. Im a melting pot.

I think my grandfather's dad (on my dad's side) was Dutch... So yeah, I'm a very tiny bit of Dutch with all the rest probably just being Belgian.

i was born and bred in wales but my family are from britain, zimbabwe and russia in recent generations.

One set of Grandparents were from Ireland, then buggered off to Glasgow to set up home, which as chance would have it is where my Dad is from. The other set of Grandparents were English, but went and set up home in Shetland, which is were my Mum is from (but brought up in Manchester). There you have my recent family history in a nutshell.

I think im half english, half scottish but scottish schmottish at the end of the day.

my mum is a brummy, my dad is from n.i, i was born in scotland, and i live in n.ireland, and have an irish accent. what does that make me, a freak perhaps :heh:

english on both sides as far back as i know off. (at least 4 generations) but considering my name i think a few of my ancestors were welsh.

Theres also probably a little bit of irish in there too, 4 generations back, there are alot of ancestors!

its amazing really, 2*2*2*2 = 16 go back a little further and theres probably enough ancestors to mean that i come from loads of places.

my dads, mum and dad were born in Ukraine, and my mums, dad was born there also, but my mums mum, was born in italy. i was born in englans so im English, Italian and Ukrainian. wierd cos im fully ukrainan, yet i know little words.

Half Greek half English. Greek dad english ma. i was born in crete but have lived in england all my life.

Im English myself and look english with my pale white skin which gets burnt when there is a slight bit of sun.

as far as i can trace back all my family are English. Probably if i could keep going back further i would end up finding some other blood in there somewhere i guess.

I was born in England (Aston, tbe), my parents are English but there is Scottish blood in my mom's side as my Grandma is from Greenock. On my mom's dad's side, there is French blood.

On my dad's side, there is Irish blood but from where I don't know, but I think my dad has Irish blood, about 1/10. And there has to be Welsh blood because my surname 'Richards', is Welsh.

Plus I have ancestors who settled in England all the way from the Netherlands. So (In order, from most to least)

English

Scottish

Welsh

Irish

French

Dutch (or Netherlandic)

Jaysus, I could be distantly related to someone here.

All Belgian on one side (well not sure, i guess at least 4 generations are) and a little touch of spanish mixed with Belgian germs on the other side make up my (quite delicious) blood. Although the amount of spanishness in me is neglectable, i do, according to some people, have a southern look. Italian they said.

You can't have an ethnical background as Australian unless you are a native australian, because all white Australians are Europeans.

The would be like saying you can't claim to be americain as only the native americains can, as the rest are all imigrants, mostly irish due to the potato phanom.

100% english here, apart from my great grandad was Irish. So maybe not 100%, 82.5% I think. I'd like to be a bit more cultural. Ah well.

I'm lucky in that I get to go to Valhalla. I'm not sure if I can get a on name alone though, 'cause my Norwegian side comes from Bolton and has done for about seven centuries. Grimshaw means Devil's Dell, which I think is cool.

If I get rejected from Valhalla I get to use the back up plan of retiring to the Great Big Highland in the sky, where the ale flows freely.

The would be like saying you can't claim to be americain as only the native americains can, as the rest are all imigrants, mostly irish due to the potato phanom.

I'd say that to be ethnically "Australian" would be to be Maori (sp?).

Edit: I meant Aboriginee, maybe it is Maori, or is that New Zealand?

absolut geniuse zaraki

my mothers side is from the sayshells if thats how u spell it also with some arabic and a few other things and the bastard farther is from jamaca but i was born pure unadulterated pirate because i cant ever find my place so i wander the seas and shaws in a great hope that one day i may be happey

As far back as I know I'm Scottish... every single ancestor from Shetland.

Does anybody belong to the Anderson clan, cause I can claim a half-membership. Anybody else? If not, just give your clan anyway, we can have some wars over territory...

Sign in to follow this