NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
goron49

What is your ethnic background?

What is your ethnic background? I'm English with a very tiny percentage of French on my mums side of the family.

My mum is scottish and my dad is english, so a mixture of both.

Half Arabic (hense my retarded last name) half English. Although i look totally English.. which is strange.

you know what sucks about ancestors? how there are so damn many of them, and one day each and every one of us will be just as insignificant.

you know what sucks about ancestors? how there are so damn many of them, and one day each and every one of us will be just as insignificant.

i thought u was a viking of some sort

Half Irish, half English, though I am a tad scandinavian on the English side. I usually put myself down as Irish, because there is to many limeys 'round here.

3/4 of my grandparents are from South-Tyrol that was once a part of Austria but fell to Italy after WW1. The other granny is 1/2 Austrian and 1/2 Swiss.

Strangely I look very more italian than austrian, even more than my grandparents used to when they were young.

1/2 aussie

1/2 english

gutted,,,

You can't have an ethnical background as Australian unless you are a native australian, because all white Australians are Europeans.

Half English and half Iranian, little bit of Scottish and Irish thrown in there on the English side of the family too.

English with like probably a splash of Indian and Welsh somewhere along the line, and no doubt others somewhere but to be honest I have no idea.

Parents and Grandparents all English. Great grandparents however a mixture of English, Welsh, Irish, Isle of Man and Israeli.

Sign in to follow this