NEurope

Stop your winging. My place of work is never less than 30 degrees. Usually mid 30s.

Where do you work? An oven?

*Shows lack of knowledge of temperatures*

Where do you work? An oven?

*Shows lack of knowledge of temperatures*

i'll say! ovens tempertures go up to 230deg (fan atleast) im guessing its about...23deg here... being inside rocks

i'll say! ovens tempertures go up to 230deg (fan atleast) im guessing its about...23deg here... being inside rocks

....Oh yeah. Heh. Im such a tool.

I'm a lifeguard. Poolside temperatures are notoriously very high. I usually open the door, but sometimes the people swimming ask me to close it as it's too cold for them in the pool.

hors is bad, akes it hard to revise and study with all the sunshine and outside calling me. Not that outside is that much fun, with the burning of the skin and all.

Btw, am I the only one that starts humming the song every time I see the thread's title?

hors is bad, akes it hard to revise and study with all the sunshine and outside calling me. Not that outside is that much fun, with the burning of the skin and all.

Btw, am I the only one that starts humming the song every time I see the thread's title?

I've had the song stuck in my head a couple of times cause of this thread. Once is okay, but more than once is just kinda annoying. >.>;

Getting hot up in here too, noticed it over the last few nights at work, and it's so hot in my room right now! By hot, I mean warm, I know it's gonna get worse and I kind of look forward to it! I've had a nice cold beer out of the fridge, and it was fantastic, I feel like summer is truly arriving!

Seriously it's like 21 de-fucking-grees. Can't deal with it when im trying to skate. Woke up sweating this morning, probably partly due to being squashed on the sofa by my girlfriend.

I've had the song stuck in my head a couple of times cause of this thread. Once is okay, but more than once is just kinda annoying. >.>;

Ask and thou shall recieve. Here is Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On from the Beverly Hills Cop soundtrack.

The heat is reaching new heights today. I slept on the floor so as to not wake up in a sweaty bed.

Its been 24-25 degrees over here, but there has been a nice breeze which has taken the edge off the heat. Got a fan in my room if it gets too hot inside.

Like Conzer said, the weather's been great here in Ireland for the past week or so. Long may it continue :)

It was really hot for the most of the day today probably around 25 at its peak, I was at work outside with the sleeves rolled right up - was loving it, then at about 4:30 it started absolutely pouring down.

Still wet now at home, I miss the sun already :(

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best Ever Summer Anthem!!!

Heh, I thought of that, classic choonage.

*listens to summertime*

It has now still 24°C in my student occupation.

I'm curious how well I'll sleep especially because I have an exam tomorrow morning.

What I hate about hot weather is the evil hayever I suffer from.

Add to that those damn spiders, one decided to spew a bit behind the LCD TV.

I got too hot last night so i had to put on my fan. Woke up still with a weat but wasn't as bad as it has been. My room is a lot cooler now, not as cool as everywhere else though.