NEurope

Is it hot outside or what? The global warming seems to be coming along nicely. Here in Norway its 28 degrees celcius in the shades. To me thats not normal, and Im feeling trainwrecked.

Whats it like where you live?

Well up to yet i'd say the summer has been dissapointing, we got better weather in April.

Todays weather is blue/grey with sun, but not particually hot.

Well, currently Im huddled in front of my computer, wearing this FANTASTIC jumper!! Plus this is the warmest time of the year :p

DSC00427.jpg

Today's weather is pretty weird, it's cloudy, but kinda hot.

Today's weather is pretty weird, it's cloudy, but kinda hot.

same here, kinda muggy.

Well, currently Im huddled in front of my computer, wearing this FANTASTIC jumper!! Plus this is the warmest time of the year :p

DSC00427.jpg

That jumper is made of pure WIN!!!! :bouncy:

It has been getting a lot hotter here over the past few days, especially at night. :D

It doesn't stop me from wearing my favourite fleece though which is always nice to wear.

Hottest it's been all bloody year. My friends decided they were going to wrestle today in the direct sunlight, which was interesting. I also got dragged into it, and despite coming out victorious, I managed to sweat off the equivalent of the Indian Ocean.

We've had beautiful weather for the past few days here in Ireland!

The sun has been splitting the stones!

It was really hot on Wednesday, it warmed up at about 3 yesterday and got really hot and then today it warmed up at about 5. Hopefully tomorrow will be hot all day (as the forecast says) as it's the Kippen Street Get-Pished-At-The-Football-Pitch Fayre tomorrow and the day before I go away for 3 weeks. Last year it was a really nice day and we sat up there for hours drinking. :heh:

I'm boiling in Halifax.

26 degrees (seriously) and really bad humidity.. and i went out biking in it.

The whole June has been sunny and warm here in Finland. Maybe about 22-25 degrees and I´m not complaining so far... I don´t really like if it gets any hotter than that though.

Was supposed to be about 30°C here and it seriously felt like it too. Woke up this morning with my hair sticking to my neck cause of sweat (my sister told the same story). Been running around in bikini and shorts today and my hair tied together (never do that =O ) to try and stay kinda cool.

It's cooled down a tiny bit now cause of that storm, which didn't even bring any real rain.

But yeah, boiling hot. ='3

It has been very hot for the last days here but it has not been to warm today. :)

It was raining all night and all morning but it has now turned into a lovely evening :)

It's a bleeping thunderstorm. Pretty hot though.

We've had beautiful weather for the past few days here in Ireland!

The sun has been splitting the stones!

Great time for exams!:bouncy:

Rain rain and more rain, had a little sun in the morning but it changed to..... yes rain.

I want some goddamn sun :cry:

It's been more or less sunny and hot for the past few weeks here. I don't know the exact temperature but I guess it's around 25° to 30°.

Yuus! Really nice day today, great outdoor drinking weather for the 2nd year running at the Street Fayre. :)

Im at work and its boiling. Air con my arse.

Stop your winging. My place of work is never less than 30 degrees. Usually mid 30s.