NEurope
Stocka

Rare To Reveal Two New Titles in Spring

I'm pretty sure Killer INstinct is also owned by Nintendo!!

nope.. thats Rares!!

and I bought the game for my N64... played it for about 5 minutes and havent touched it since.. good thing I got it cheap..

No they are probably porting GE for the DS (He he)

What didn't you know? That Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong were Nintendo owned?

This is counter-sarcasm, right? Right?

Grabbed by the Ghoulies 2!

...just kidding.

Was i the only person who actually enjoyed 'Grabbed By The Ghoulies' ???

:smile:

Yes, yes you were.

This is counter-sarcasm, right? Right?
Yeah if you like!

Your sarcastic reply made me wonder why you ever suggested Diddy Kong racing in the first place though! If you knew it all already!

Perhaps you didn't know and tried to cover you tracks with sarcasm!

Yeah!

Your sarcastic reply made me wonder why you ever suggested Diddy Kong racing in the first place though! If you knew it all already!

Perhaps you didn't know and tried to cover you tracks with sarcasm!

MY HEAD! mind-games are too complex :(

Did I play a different version of JFG to all of you, it was fun at first but then you had to collect bloody teddy bears and their heads always "mysteriously" fell off so then you had to restart the level. That or take the game out and play something else. Multiplayer was crap too.

I think the new team they have (and are regularly recruiting for), have all the capabilities around them that the old team had, hence the great graphics!; but they lack the feel and design of the old team (that has now split into other companies) and therefore have yet to produce the same quality games, or carry series such as Perfect Dark on in the direction they should go!
Yep, well said. I find Free Radical's Timesplitters games - at least in multiplayer with a few friends - to have that old Rare feel to them. Playing 'Assault' on the 'Training Ground' with three friends, against 10 bots, with a -10 Health handicap is one of the best gaming experiences I've had this generation.

I'm also interested in what Zoonami is up to. Aside from Funkydilla. With Martin Hollis behind the wheel, there's a good slice of the 'Rare magic' in that studio.

Zoonami FAQ - Just a generally good read.

no you are not... I still play it from time to time... i love kicking the crap out of that hunchback while he's tries to protect his face.. and those little ninja devils... ho ho