NEurope
Stocka

Rare To Reveal Two New Titles in Spring

(Babelfish Translation)

In an Interview granted to the famous musical chain MTV, Peter Moore, vice-president of Microsoft, declares that the Rare studio, which currently works on Kameo: Elements of Power and Perfect Dark Zero on Xbox 360, envisages to announce during next spring two new plays on the console of Microsoft, knowing that each one of these projects have been under development for already two years according to the person in charge. According to Peter Moore, Microsoft envisages to increase the capacity of the Rare studio to attract always more people to be played on consoles.

I predict Banjo Threeie and a whole new title.

DIDDY KONG RACING.

IF NOT,

BANJO PLZ.

FAILING THAT,

MORE LOVE FOR T.T, PIPSY AND TIMBER.

MAN, THE GUY WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT MY CAPS IS GOING TO BE REAL PISSED.

SORRY.

BUT SERIOUSLY, MORE TIPTUP.

banjo will definitely be one if they want to draw a lot of attention to the console, rare have already confirmed that kameo 2 is one of their next projects in line so that may be the other one.

Me thinks Banjo 3! Rare really are doing alot, it shows though. They really were saving alot for next generation.

Oh man I loved Banjo on the 64 its a shame its gonna be 360 only cuz I aint buying it. Wasnt a fan of original PD and I though Turok was better than GE. Didnt Rare make BlastCorps? MS would want that cuz it would draw the "ooo explosions" crowd in.

DIDDY KONG RACING.
Can't be a racing game with Diddy/Donkey Kong as they're both Nintendo owned; so if there was to be a Diddy Kong Racing 2 it would be without Diddy; so i'm guessing it would be renamed and Banjo would take the lead in a console version of Banjo Pilot/Racing!
rare have already confirmed that kameo 2 is one of their next projects in line so that may be the other one.
It's unlikely Rare have been working on the sequel to Kameo for two years, but there's a chance i suppose.

Banjo Kazooie 3, Killer Instinct, and Blast Corp. are all possible;

Though Rare should really have a new franchise for the 360 aswell!

Rare don't half take their time!! Admitedly the end game always looks (though doesn't always play!) the part;

but first announcing two games after 2 years in development! (probably took them that long to get the game looking good and running) and then possibly (and likely with Rare) a further year or more until release; thats 3 years for a game!

and Starfox Adventures, Kameo, and Perfect Dark 0 took even longer!!

Less coffee breaks needed me thinks!

Just think if it is Banjo Kazooie 3, i reckon quite a few Nintendo fans may consider buying the Xbox360!

Although, i never could get into any of the Banjo games..i tried ALOT of times, but it just doesn't do anything for me!

I hope the second game being developed is something like 'Kameo' or Zelda as well though, another Platform/adventure game would be great! I LOVE adventure games, except Banjo it seems....lol

I'm pretty sure Killer INstinct is also owned by Nintendo!! Banjo (one of themost overrated games ever!) is pretty much certain and I hope a brand new game!!! Though I wouldnt complain to a sequel to the magnificent game that be Blastcorps!!

BANJO THREEIE! JET FORCE GEMINI 2 PLEASE! i spent a gud part of my n64 life on that game, god damn it was gud, shootin ants heads off and collectin em for extras xD

Personally I'd love to see an all new Blast Corps, it was one of the first games I bought for my N64 and one of my all time favourites on the system.

BANJO THREEIE! JET FORCE GEMINI 2 PLEASE! i spent a gud part of my n64 life on that game, god damn it was gud, shootin ants heads off and collectin em for extras xD

A sequel to Jet Force Gemini would be awesome, that game was just SO good, oh so good!!!

I cant get sources im afraid, but i heard some were about a month ago banjo 3 is in dev, and that was CONFIRMED by Rare so hopes up!

Can't be a racing game with Diddy/Donkey Kong as they're both Nintendo owned; so if there was to be a Diddy Kong Racing 2 it would be without Diddy; so i'm guessing it would be renamed and Banjo would take the lead in a console version of Banjo Pilot/Racing!

I totally didn't know that already.

Battletoads. Make it happen.
Co-op Battletoads on the SNES was absolutely AMAZING! The characters and they're weapons/moves were just so great!!
A sequel to Jet Force Gemini would be awesome, that game was just SO good, oh so good!!!
I didn't get round to playing the original, though it did look great! and a sequel (or a remake, just for the fact i never played the original!) would be great too!
I totally didn't know that already.
Glad I could help!

What didn't you know? That Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong were Nintendo owned?

Right now rareware has to prove themselfes to me, and probably for most nintendo gamers, because this gen they lost like 4 years doing a conkers bad fur day remake with better graphics but not even better gameplay, and they did it when they could make a sequel, it also pissed me off, kameo not coming out on Xbox, the game was up and running and almost finished, they could port it like they did to xbox 360 and make a brand new game with the same engine but diferrent textures and places, remaking it all for next gen means the same anyway...

Starfox Adventures was good, but it lacked that "rareware magic" already, quite generic, in truth, I would prefer a starfox adventures for the N64, from what I've seen in videos...

grabbed by the ghoulies was just "not rare", the gba titles also lacked that "rareware magic".

True they have the franchises that I love with them, but can they live up to them? I'll have to wait and see...

it's not the number of people or teams involved that turns the game into a better one (look at EA).

Also... right now perfect dark doesn't seem at all like the Perfect Dark I once knew, I didn't like the cartoony look of the characters, seemed like it was ripped from timeplitters, also the enviroments, gameplay... all seemed ripped of from other games rather than living up to the perfect dark I knew... I'll wait and see, but so far I'm sad about what I've seen (and yes, I saw all the images, even the new ones)

Right now rareware has to prove themselfes to me, and probably for most nintendo gamers, because this gen they lost like 4 years doing a conkers bad fur day remake with better graphics but not even better gameplay, and they did it when they could make a sequel, it also pissed me off, kameo not coming out on Xbox, the game was up and running and almost finished, they could port it like they did to xbox 360 and make a brand new game with the same engine but diferrent textures and places, remaking it all for next gen means the same anyway...

Starfox Adventures was good, but it lacked that "rareware magic" already, quite generic, in truth, I would prefer a starfox adventures for the N64, from what I've seen in videos...

grabbed by the ghoulies was just "not rare", the gba titles also lacked that "rareware magic".

True they have the franchises that I love with them, but can they live up to them? I'll have to wait and see...

it's not the number of people or teams involved that turns the game into a better one (look at EA).

Also... right now perfect dark doesn't seem at all like the Perfect Dark I once knew, I didn't like the cartoony look of the characters, seemed like it was ripped from timeplitters, also the enviroments, gameplay... all seemed ripped of from other games rather than living up to the perfect dark I knew... I'll wait and see, but so far I'm sad about what I've seen (and yes, I saw all the images, even the new ones)

I agree completely with everything you said.

Rare just seem to take SO long with their games, and I get the annoying impression with Rare that they feel they are allowed to take all the time they want because people hold them in such high regard.

This I don't think is anything like the case anymore! The games they have produced lately just don't justify the time they're spending on them!

I think a major problem with Rare is just how many people have left the 'original N64 team', that's if there is anyone at all left anymore!

I think the new team they have (and are regularly recruiting for), have all the capabilities around them that the old team had, hence the great graphics!; but they lack the feel and design of the old team (that has now split into other companies) and therefore have yet to produce the same quality games, or carry series such as Perfect Dark on in the direction they should go!

I'm all for Jet Force, but the chances of me buying another shoddy Banjo game are minimal. Rare's platformers are way overrated.

I enjoyed the first Banjo game but after that all the other Rare platformers just became collecting games.

As for a Jet Force Gemini sequel that would so rule. The first was amazing and still has, in my opinion, one of the hardest end bosses in any game. When you beat Mizar you really felt like you had accomplished something.

If they're good, they'll get bought. If bad, they'll get bought and then taken back using Game's handy 10 day returns nonsense.