NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dolphin

Is there a star wars game comming to the wii?

The wii has great games announced such as resident evil, smash bros mario glaxy etc etc. But I still miss a star wars game from lucas arts . Does anybody knows if there is a new rogue squadron in development for the wii???? And Im talking about a real star wars game not a lego star wars.

Rogue Squadren - No, Factor 5 are being bastards with the Wii. They claim that developers are lazy and that they (Factor 5) can make fantastic graphics on the Wii, then say that they aren't making any games for it.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is possible. The websites state "Next Gen Consoles", but only PS3 and 360 versions are in the works. There is a PS2 version, so it would make sense for a Wii version.

LucasArts (and Lucas himself) keep hinting at a lightsabre game for Wii. (Either a new game. He could be talking about Force Unleashed, though).

Yes Rogue Squadron was very good and graphically very impressive especially given the short development time.

I think LucasArts would be stupid not to make a lightsaber game for Wii. Wiimote and Swordfighting is like a natural combination. I guess they don't really have to offer much but sword-fighting and all the Star Wars should still go crazy about it.

It will come one day. In the style of Obi-Wan-Kenobi I say :- "Patience young Jedi..."

I'm getting bored with this boring company. They have the perfect game series that could be made brilliantly on the wii. Yet they focus on the ps3 and 360...

A lightsaber game would have been perfect for the wii's early life and still good now but the motion sensing will wear off and people will want more from the games as time goes on. it might be too late.

All anyone wants to do since seeing the films is have a lightsabre fight, deflecting lasers and slicing droids. It'd be a huge mistake for everyone if there wasn't ever a star wars game for the Wii. It'll come, just be patient.

Sign in to follow this