NEurope

Totally, I got badly bullied in year 7 and some of year 8 by chavs, I hadn't even told nobody, they just picked on me cuz I hung around with girls and aparently "talked like a girl" (note my balls hadn't dropped back then) So they assumed I was gay.

I don't get it any more, probably because I'm friends with two girls in my class who are friends with them so yeah :/

Chair's gay (probably should let him speak for himself lol), but we go to private school, which as un-pc as it sounds, is much more accepting in general than "state" schools.

No one gives a shit really. One of the most "popular" guys in school (/ He's well known around school) is the campest person i've ever met, and he's universally loved.

Uhhh i have so much to say here i think i will save it till tomorrow when I'm more awake. I will say to Triforce Keeper though, I went through a similar thing and it was horrid.

Chair's gay (probably should let him speak for himself lol), but we go to private school, which as un-pc as it sounds, is much more accepting in general than "state" schools.

No one gives a shit really. One of the most "popular" guys in school (/ He's well known around school) is the campest person i've ever met, and he's universally loved.

What he said ^.

I'm 97.3% gay, 2.1% bi and 0.6% Straight.

Don't even bother asking me how I know it correct to one decimal place.

Maybe it's just the school I go to (a grammar school, chavs are a niche) but there's never been any gay oppression. Having said that there's hardly any gay people in my year.

Pretty much, don't ask me why trans-gendered is used-probs PC stuff.

Probably because it is a different form of sexuality, no less valid than any other.

QFT even more.I won't seperate.Takeo,Fresh,TKeeper,chairdriver are all awesome in my eyes : peace:

Awww thanks.

*Pretends to know this person*

You're awesome too.

Maybe it's just the school I go to (a grammar school, chavs are a niche) but there's never been any gay oppression. Having said that there's hardly any gay people in my year.

. . . that you know of . . . MWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

What he said ^.

I'm 97.3% gay, 2.1% bi and 0.6% Straight.

Don't even bother asking me how I know it correct to one decimal place.

hang on i'm confused (no pun intended), how can you be all three? surely its either a certain amount gay, certain amount straight? I can't see my screen props cos' i'm so tired so maybe thats why i don't understand lol

Probably because it is a different form of sexuality, no less valid than any other.

But it used to be Transexual so i can't really see the difference between the 2 terms.

Awww thanks.

*Pretends to know this person*

You're awesome too.

From what I know of you so far (Star Ocean fan) , your awesome.

When people came out the closet in my year they just got asked if it was true for a few days,week tops and that was it.Even when a guy came out in 6th year(heck only a few months ago) just got asked a for a few days and that was it.

He had one those weird hair styles where only one half was bleached,I made a remarck saying his natural colour was his straight side an dthe bleached was his gay side :heh: I got a few people laughing with that one.

hang on i'm confused (no pun intended), how can you be all three? surely its either a certain amount gay, certain amount straight? I can't see my screen props cos' i'm so tired so maybe thats why i don't understand lol

That may have been a joke.

[/chairdriver's famous sarcasm]

But it used to be Transexual so i can't really see the difference between the 2 terms.

Transgendered covers a wider group of people, transexual is just people who are born the wrong gender, transgendered also covers transvestites, shemales, and more.

Hmm, I guess there's more violence on account of sexuality at state schools due to the chav population. In my experience of boarding schools it wasn't until 6.2 when it stopped being such a crime for being gay even though it was looked down on. People were really quite nasty about it but it never extended to violence.

Transgendered covers a wider group of people, transexual is just people who are born the wrong gender, transgendered also covers transvestites, shemales, and more.

Ah wow! thanks for that! :smile:

If there is problematic people in this thread someone (anyone...) PM me and I'll ban them from the thread.

And likewise, if this carries on as a conversation about sexuality, rather than creating segreation, it can stay. If not. Its take the small bus home.

(Yeah I can't be bothered to actually reply as a person, just a mod. Stayed up too late watching 30 Rock)

Oh yeah, when typing in the gender field when filling out the form when you sign up there is only enough letter space for "female" ie 6 letters.

That means you cannot have transgender or transexual as a gender option, something I think the mods/administrator/head honcho should address.

Oh yeah, when typing in the gender field when filling out the form when you sign up there is only enough letter space for "female" ie 6 letters.

That means you cannot have transgender or transexual as a gender option, something I think the mods/administrator/head honcho should address.

But surely a TG person must have one gender they associate more with maybe?

I would also agree. If someone is transgendered they would put whichever gender. I mean if anyone is transgendered and wish to put so, let me know. But I doubt it.

That may have been a joke.

[/chairdriver's famous sarcasm]

ah right ok. dont be offended, it wasn't a bad joke. I'm just terrible at getting any sort of sarcasm. :laughing:

some do I think..there was a thing on BBC3 about it and it mentioned that some dont class themselves as a sex as such, but as just transgenda or antoehr word that means the same

(note my balls hadn't dropped back then)

I never get this expression, what do you mean by that.

when your ball drop, your voice gets lower.

Gone through puberty. Become a "man". (in the sense of what defines a man, not in the sense that triforce_keeper may in fact be a woman)