NEurope

you can't do that. You have to tell someone. I didn't and i never regretted it.If you are a nice guy i think it will generally be accepted but if you are an asshole they will hold it against you..

You can't bottle it up though.

You´re absolutely right and of course, I don´t feel same way anymore as I did then. I´m fine with my sexuality now and I´m not ashamed of it in any way (as I´ve said before in this thread). Denial was just result from the intial shock and after I got over it, I started to accept the fact I´m gay and realized it´s not really that bad thing.

rofl this forum is like 50% gay

Not really. ;)

Considering theres like 3000 members or something. :kiss:

All the gays on this forum should have an N-Europe anal sex and felatio meeting.

Not really. ;)

Considering theres like 3000 members or something. :kiss:

As per Wiki-Wiki Yo scratch:

"In general, surveys quoted by anti-gay activists tend to show figures nearer 1%, while surveys quoted by gay activists tend to show figures nearer 10%, with a mean of 4-5% figure most often cited in mainstream media reports."

If you are an homophobe the figure for the forum would be about 30 poofters in this forum.

If you are an Activist: approx 300 queers in the forum.

If you are from some publication no one cares about: approx. 150 'you knows' in the forum....

Or something.

Of course this probably doesnt account for people in the wardrobe/cupboard/closet.

I would produce a pie chart, but it will make me hungry.

I've just realised I fancy some straight off this board, after seeing a pic of him. Oh the drama.

I've just realised I fancy some straight off this board, after seeing a pic of him. Oh the drama.

O______o

Oh_Noes_teh_Forum_Drama_by_MythTrainerInfinity.png

It could never work though, apart from the fact that I assume he's straight, he also seems to love a sport I despise ;)

All the straights on this forum should do the same.

Unfortunately there aren't nearly enough girls on these boards for that to work... :hehe:

Unfortunately there aren't that many girls on these boards for that to work... :hehe:

Dibs on Letty.

What utter sausage fest that would turn out to be.

It could never work though, apart from the fact that I assume he's straight, he also seems to love a sport I despise ;)

Hmmm we have a hint, who could it be?....

Nah, I dont particularly love any sport, but dont worry. Its perfectly normal to find me attractive. All genders and all sexualitys are in the same position as you.

Its called the ReZ effect. Its a gift and a curse. :(

Last photo from Image Gallery in which there's a guy in a sport like area displaying straight behaviour:

ssleepover129mb3.th.jpg

Yes, it's Ant-Shimmin.

This threads going off on a bit of a tangent and I'm not liking the change in tone one bit. Lock it Jordan ya big crab-faced jew.

Lock it?

No. You didn't make the thread and you're not in charge of telling the staff what to do.

And i'm not Jewish. :p

I know. I'm just feeling somewhat reckless today and I thought I'd push my luck a bit :p

I know. I'm just feeling somewhat reckless today and I thought I'd push my luck a bit :p

Righto...

Well no, this thread has seemed fairly constructive. A member has pretty much just outed himself and now i'm incredibly scared of rokhed in ways i never thought possible.

Last photo from Image Gallery in which there's a guy in a sport like area displaying straight behaviour:

ssleepover129mb3.th.jpg

Yes, it's Ant-Shimmin.

Ya the pic isn't big enough but he wins hottedt forum member for now(sorry takeo) I have never a lot of you yet though. SHOW YOURSELF!

Im very intrigued about Rokhed.

Tell...tell...tell....

Don't lock it, its good to talk about these things.

Pervert.... :bouncy:

HANDS OFF MCJ!! YOU WANNA FOOKIN SCRAPP???

we share similiar taste it seems.

Want to battle ha but you lose because you do not have the will of a warrior,a rematch? you lose again!

Ha i like sporty guys:geek: